• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Apparently most are missing what I was saying even though I clearly said I support open carry and that even if you do look like a hobo or terrorist I support your right to open carry. My point was if you know you look like a street thug with a gun tucked into your pants pointed at your junk you shouldn't be at all surprised when people avoid you and don't support open carry. Much like if you showed up at an airport in a white man dress and wires on your waist band people make the connection. ps if you get butt hurt over simple suggestions from someone who clearly said just an opinion you probably should never get on the internet much less one where people share their ideas and opinions.
    I only wear a diaper when I OC. I guess I could wear a bowtie also. Would that make me presentable in your eyes?

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    So OP, do you dress the way you do to make people think your an LEO? You seem to make it a point to say people think your a cop because of your appearance? Who gives two :poop:'s what somebody looks like? Maybe in this guys previous military experiance he was a special forces equivalent? Maybe he dresses for comfort not your approval? Try minding your own business and worry about yourself, who gives a rats ass if people around him are uncomfortable? Were you?

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    Next time I OC I may go sleeveless so my tattoos are showing and then I'll wear a camo John Deere hat or something with cut off jorts. I want to see what reaction that would get.

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    Best idea I can think of is if you are unsure you should have called 911 and reported a man with a gun and let the police sort it out.

You can never be too careful in today's world.

I mean, the SOB had an accent, we don't want that kind of thing going on around here.

I saw a middle eastern with a turban walking through the jayc parking lot earlier today, I though he was a terrorist... maybe I should have ran him over with the car!

Seriously guys, if the guy wants to wear jack boots, bdu's, and a drop leg holster....none of your damn business unless he is an actual threat to your person or a 3rd person.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DJLouis
    Top Bottom