• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Boilers

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Yes, back on pg 4 it was mentioned that someone went with a smartcarry and avoided the line where they were wanding people.

But it was also mentioned that using a smart carry and a large metal belt buckle would likely get you through a line that was wanding.

I have read that the SC/Buckle works for some folks. I have never been wanded that I can think of, personally.

NEWMAN

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2008
    Info only: The Colts sold out all their home games this season...so they will all be on television. So I can watch them from home...where I can actually see something and the brew is a LOT cheaper!!! :cheers:
    Thats why I spent money on the 54" lol. Not buying tickets I could buy 5 of these and enough beer to feed the friends/family.

darinb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Scott county,indiana
    carry at lucas oil stadium?

I tend to think it would be worse to possibly cause a stampede,panic,etc that shots being fired may cause. I also may hit some innocent person (even a child). Also you never know how many untrained die hard wannabes will be carrying and think you are a "bad guy" and start firing at you. When I add the negatives up it is not worth me carrying. I would just watch my 6 and not worry about a SHTF situation because if something really insanely disastrous happened a gun probabily would not solve anything anway. Just my :twocents:.:D

Top Bottom