• Status
    Not open for further replies.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Please note that it's come to our attention that the OP was a returning banned member. We do not believe he created this thread for any other purpose than to troll. While it's certainly made for vigorous discussion, none of his statements should be accepted as fact.

I figured something wasn't right when the OP said he was 22 years old, but his profile showed him as 30. I think that's referred to as a "clue" in police work. :)

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    MODS on some website use this instead of banning Miserable Users - vBulletin.org Forum

That's as childish as trolling!! :rolleyes:

It's also INCREDIBLY easy to bypass, once you do any testing to see if the problem is with your computer or not. It's a complete waste of time. Besides, as UM says, it's childish. We're not interested in playing stupid games with members who are only here to cause trouble. There are better uses for our time and effort.

He got banned twice, once as Armed Eastsider & then as AWFUL WAFFEL:(

He actually got banned about a dozen times. He was banned as AE once, and then allowed back in when he promised to behave, then banned a second time when he couldn't manage to act like an adult, then banned as AW. He created another dozen or so accounts interspersed among those bans.

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    It's also INCREDIBLY easy to bypass, once you do any testing to see if the problem is with your computer or not. It's a complete waste of time. Besides, as UM says, it's childish. We're not interested in playing stupid games with members who are only here to cause trouble. There are better uses for our time and effort.

He actually got banned about a dozen times. He was banned as AE once, and then allowed back in when he promised to behave, then banned a second time when he couldn't manage to act like an adult, then banned as AW. He created another dozen or so accounts interspersed among those bans.
    Scutter I only knew about AE & AW those two user names. I think he'll just go to another website now.:twocents:

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Scutter I only knew about AE & AW those two user names. I think he'll just go to another website now.:twocents:

Bets? People like him don't know how to take a hint. I can practically guarantee he'll be back. This ain't my first trip to the rodeo.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    After all the NEGATIVE REP he got as AWFUL WAFFLE why would he want to come back, when there is thousands of websites in the net:dunno:

I refer you to my previous post on the matter:

He's already created a dozen or so accounts. I don't understand the mentality of someone who's asked to leave but then spend the next three months coming back under many different account names just to troll. They seriously have NOTHING better to do? It makes them look mentally deficient and childish and it makes ALL gun owners look bad. All it does it prove that the original decision to ban was absolutely 100% correct.

It makes no sense, but most of the time that's exactly what a banned member will do. It's astonishingly predictable behavior. I refer you to this (language NSFW) graphic that may help to explain, though.

Penny Arcade! - Green Blackboards (And Other Anomalies)

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    I refer you to my previous post on the matter:

It makes no sense, but most of the time that's exactly what a banned member will do. It's astonishingly predictable behavior. I refer you to this (language NSFW) graphic that may help to explain, though.

Penny Arcade! - Green Blackboards (And Other Anomalies)

I'll try to keep him out of trouble here, I've sent him to another website that he should fit in. Most of the members have been banned from other website, it's mostly an anything goes website, very little rules & it can be fun:rockwoot:

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I'll try to keep him out of trouble here, I've sent him to another website that he should fit in. Most of the members have been banned from other website, it's mostly an anything goes website, very little rules & it can be fun:rockwoot:

I appreciate your help, but if there's one thing that all gun owners should ALWAYS own up to, it's personal responsibility. You shouldn't have to apologize on behalf of your friend and you shouldn't have to bear the onus of his choices. It's all on him. He even had a second chance here and HE CHOSE to throw it away. No one forced it on him. We didn't ban him, he banned himself by choosing to make an ass out of himself. All we did was hold him accountable.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    I appreciate your help, but if there's one thing that all gun owners should ALWAYS own up to, it's personal responsibility. You shouldn't have to apologize on behalf of your friend and you shouldn't have to bear the onus of his choices. It's all on him. He even had a second chance here and HE CHOSE to throw it away. No one forced it on him. We didn't ban him, he banned himself by choosing to make an ass out of himself. All we did was hold him accountable.
    :yesway: :yesway: :yesway:

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    So, now how will this look in court? If Awful Waffle is a fake person, will a fake prosecutor prosecute him for the fake crime he didn't actually commit?

I guess I'm still wondering if the sky is going to fall on INGO and the entire "gun community", like all of you guys were saying. Can anti's still use the argument you all say they can if Awful Waffle doesn't exist and probably never carried a handgun into Ohio without a license? 52 pages and it probably didn't happen. I WANT MY TIME BACK! Who can I sue? ;)

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    So, now how will this look in court? If Awful Waffle is a fake person, will a fake prosecutor prosecute him for the fake crime he didn't actually commit?

I guess I'm still wondering if the sky is going to fall on INGO and the entire "gun community", like all of you guys were saying. Can anti's still use the argument you all say they can if Awful Waffle doesn't exist and probably never carried a handgun into Ohio without a license? 52 pages and it probably didn't happen. I WANT MY TIME BACK! Who can I sue? ;)

Al Gore.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Oh, I didn't realize that was an easy thing to get around. My geek-fu skills have diminished immensely over the years.

Well maybe not easy for everyone but that wont stop a troll, even without skills, he will learn how to get around that and come back trolling some more.:rolleyes:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Trencher
    Top Bottom