• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    Apparently if you are a Carmel housewife, and the cops pull you over guns drawn, it gets put on the news.

Coming up on 13 news right now.

indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South
    My brother in law is watching this with us and the first thing he said was, "We don't do those installs. (lights, cameras, etc.)" He works for Waymire doing police car installs. "The guy that does their installs is an idiot."

He said they had to fix an install they did before, because they didn't run a dedicated power bus for all this stuff. :)

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    doesn't surprise me. they had 2 cars for EVERY traffic stop. So I'm SURE this was like "Hey boys! We got a runner!"

siren was running for 1 minute.

I will give the cop the benefit of the doubt, it did look like a thug mobile.

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    I guess I should clarify something. I do not want to come across as a cop basher. I do think it's kinda ridiculous how this went down.

Wife made a good point though.

"We can get tickets for having tail lights out, and we're supposed to check that stuff before WE go on the road, so shouldn't the police be responsible for checking THEIR electrics before they go out?"

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Dang, sounds like I'm missing a good story.:):

Condensed version.

Dirty butt girl riding in a thugged out Mercury marquis was following cop too close. Cop pulled over and let her pass. Cops lights didnt work, but his siren did. DB girl's radio was up and didnt hear the sirens. She pulled over 1 minute later.

Cop was jacked up on adrenalin because he thinks he has a runner, in broad day light in carmel. 5 other officers respond. Girl is given a ticket for following too close so cop can save face.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    Carmel cops on Keystone are downright bad; but I'll say this... as hideous as I look in that neck of the woods, and compound it with my driving habit, they have every reason to pull me over, and NEVER do, except or once to tell me my light was out.

I give them a thumbs up for doing a decent job,

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Condensed version.

Dirty butt girl riding in a thugged out Mercury marquis was following cop too close. Cop pulled over and let her pass. Cops lights didnt work, but his siren did. DB girl's radio was up and didnt hear the sirens. She pulled over 1 minute later.

Cop was jacked up on adrenalin because he thinks he has a runner, in broad day light in carmel. 5 other officers respond. Girl is given a ticket for following too close so cop can save face.

LOL, thanks.

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    Carmel cops on Keystone are downright bad; but I'll say this... as hideous as I look in that neck of the woods, and compound it with my driving habit, they have every reason to pull me over, and NEVER do, except or once to tell me my light was out.

I give them a thumbs up for doing a decent job,

Agreed. We always thought 2 cars per stop seemed like overkill, but then again, I'm not an officer, so maybe they know something I don't.

I had a friend that wouldn't come visit me when I lived in Carmel because he was afraid to be pulled over for DWB.

gohard43

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    Northside Indy
    I didn't see the video/news but I'm going to guess dirtybutt girls windows were tinted at 5% and the boys thought they had a real thug on their hands? until they called her out at gunpoint.....am I close to correct?

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    I didn't see the video/news but I'm going to guess dirtybutt girls windows were tinted at 5% and the boys thought they had a real thug on their hands? until they called her out at gunpoint.....am I close to correct?

Yes, but she was following the cop too closely. so he should of been able to tell it was a Dirty Butt girl.

The windows were too dark.

Top Bottom