• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Drail

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    Bloomington
    I can't believe that the OP actually posted something like this. Who cares? Look away. Just like I do every time I have to go to Wallymart. It's an ugly world here is the U.S. today. Deal with it.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I thinks it's a VERY valid point that self respect and manners are foreign to some folks. Discretion is a bit of a lost art also...

Yes.

In as far as the actions of the woman in the OP (at least so far as the OP painted an accurate picture)...that's nasty and boorish behavior. There are discreet ways to go about tending to human needs in polite company. I hope I taught my kids better.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Yes.

In as far as the actions of the woman in the OP (at least so far as the OP painted an accurate picture)...that's nasty and boorish behavior. There are discreet ways to go about tending to human needs in polite company. I hope I taught my kids better.

There are discreet ways to carry a firearm in polite company...

Last edited:

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    I was wondering when another one of these breast feeding threads would pop up. You always have two sides. One says do whatever you want, no decorum no discretion just whatever you want. I think of them as the chaos crowd. Then there is the other side, they seem to think there should be some consideration for those around the breast feeding woman. Consideration for those around you does not fit our decaying society. Not everyone agrees with breast feeding in the open, around strangers. Especially when it can be considered generally insulting when any behavior other than reverence can be considered rude, like at a funeral. Me I don't care if a woman wants to pull her breast out in public I am going to stare and stare hard. If she didn't want people looking at her ******* she would not pull them out for all to see.

calcot7

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Indy N Side
    I was a pallbearer at my uncle's funeral and we had just put him on the lowering device above his grave. I looked up and my cousin had one flopped out feeding her boy. He wasn't a newborn or anything, he could've waited ten minutes until we were done. I thought it was disrespectful to my uncle.:twocents:

Ok ....To be honest he was closer to, like 8 wasn't he?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    You should have walked up with a bag of Chips Ahoy and said can I be next?

19135634.jpg

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    I bet had she been built like Sofia Vergara this thread would have a much different spin to it.

Agreed, although in all honesty while she may be hot, Kate Upton is the teats I mean tops....

I'm not a prude, but feeding the child more discreetly, and showing a little class would probably be a good idea.

I agree a bit, it doesn't take much to toss a receiving blanket over. That is generally how the women in my family have done it. Picnic/restaurant/sitting around/etc the kids hungry and needs fed. Grab a blanket and get to it.

There are ways to do it in public that are different than just whipping it out and feeding. An extra t-shirt is all you need for privacy.

Never seen the t-shirt, usually a thin blanket. And what Mom doesn't carry a couple when out and about? I as a Dad always did with my son and daughter, not for breast feeding but diaper changing and such. I'm not putting my kid down on those changing tables without something I know is clean under them.

Again as I stated before I chuckled and went on about my business, it was a wow moment, it was nasty, funny and just a wow moment really. But believe you me I was NO way jealous or perverted about it.. LMAO , I just think some people just don't have any respect or dignity for themselves... You may think/say what you will about me I don't really care, this was just a observation from my point of view... If it causes you butt hurt then I am TRUELY sorry for that, butt hurt was not my intent what so ever... :dunno:

Why was it nasty? And a Mother that cares enough to breastfeed rather than just choose to go the bottle route deserves respect and probably has dignity.

I was wondering when another one of these open carry threads would pop up. You always have two sides. One says do whatever you want, no decorum no discretion just whatever you want. I think of them as the chaos crowd. Then there is the other side, they seem to think there should be some consideration for those around the gun carrying person. Consideration for those around you does not fit our decaying society. Not everyone agrees with carrying a firearm in the open, around strangers. Especially when it can be considered generally insulting when any behavior other than reverence can be considered rude, like at a funeral. Me I don't care if a woman wants to open carry in public I am going to stare and stare hard. If she didn't want people looking at her pistol she would not have carried it out for all to see.

FTFY

You should have walked up with a bag of Chips Ahoy and said can I be next?

Damn now I'm going to have to start carrying a bag of chips ahoy, or better yet a bag of Oreo's. I have to do this, I mean have to.

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    Sidenote: Found out today we have a lactating room at work- where moms go to pump milk out for their children. Not sure how it work, just know they won't take volunteers to help.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom