• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dshaf

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 8, 2010
    One of the worst things I see at the 1500 was some heavy set blonde in a booth breast feeding her child, I thought WTH no shame in her game... 2000 men walking around and she got it all out for everyone to see and there prob. wasn't but maybe 2 guys that wanted to see it and they were her husband and that kid nursing... LMAO
    You know its her right kodo's to her, but when you look like you just got out of bed and unkept and got a nasty big ol' teet hanging out with a kid hanging on for dear life.... Please come on man she was not trying to be discrete what so ever, I don't think she really cared ... Maybe its me but my wife wouldn't go out in public without a shower and doing her hair let alone going to a gun show looking like she just got out of bed... Hey if she don't care I don't care she ain't my woman, its not like I screamed OMG look at her !!!! I just chuckled and went on about my business.... But in my opinion she was nasty and I don't really care what she does.. If she wouldn't of been setting there with her fat rolls hanging out breast feeding I would of never even noticed her, she would of just been another slob in the crowd...

I don't know what everyone else thinks is ok but that was just nasty to me...... :twocents: If you want your wife to go out and look unkept and have her fat rolls out breast feeding your kid at the 1500, I guess I will have to wait till next year to see her.... :popcorn:
    How many of you that are whining about a naked boob, walk around in public with your shirt off? I assume your fat hairy man boob display is a ok.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    INGO never ceases to amaze and entertain.

I'm glad she didn't have yoga pants on or the servers might have tripped a circuit breaker.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I don't think this thread is playing out the way yote hunter thought it would.

Picture-21-300x225.png

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    I'll go on record as saying boobs are great, and breastfeeding is great. Do it wherever, and don't mind the haters.

Another bonus of breastfeeding is that it opens the door to talking about boobs in the workplace. I talked with so many parents around the office about the frequency that boob was busted out around my house. And when the HR lady came to my office each week to talk about the things I did which offended other people and did my sensitivity training, boob talk was never on the list.

CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN
    How many of you that are whining about a naked boob, walk around in public with your shirt off? I assume your fat hairy man boob display is a ok.
    :laugh: Reminds me of our nasty neighbor. He's always so quick to make critical remarks about the women in the neighborhood (not that they are showing boobs). He runs around without a shirt and he has a gut big enough he should carry it in a wheelbarrow.
    Back to the OP. I think I kinda get it. I'm not a prude, but feeding the child more discreetly, and showing a little class would probably be a good idea.

jdmachineman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2015
    United states of ame
    Got to
    agree, but when its a gross Jawba(SP) the Hut doing it, a towel could be in order! But, I will bet that kid didn't care if there were fat rolls or not. Besides I think I would have looked, passed on and just bought some ammo, if it wasn't six times the price!

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    This. Humans are the only animal on the planet that take offense to others feeding their young.

And also one of the lucky few that doesn't slaughter the children of their new mates in an attempt to decrease genetic competition. I'm happy with our choice as a species.

i see breast feeding all the time. There are ways to do it in public that are different than just whipping it out and feeding. An extra t-shirt is all you need for privacy.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    One of the worst things I see at the 1500 was some heavy set blonde in a booth breast feeding her child, I thought WTH no shame in her game... 2000 men walking around and she got it all out for everyone to see and there prob. wasn't but maybe 2 guys that wanted to see it and they were her husband and that kid nursing... LMAO
    You know its her right kodo's to her, but when you look like you just got out of bed and unkept and got a nasty big ol' teet hanging out with a kid hanging on for dear life.... Please come on man she was not trying to be discrete what so ever, I don't think she really cared ... Maybe its me but my wife wouldn't go out in public without a shower and doing her hair let alone going to a gun show looking like she just got out of bed... Hey if she don't care I don't care she ain't my woman, its not like I screamed OMG look at her !!!! I just chuckled and went on about my business.... But in my opinion she was nasty and I don't really care what she does.. If she wouldn't of been setting there with her fat rolls hanging out breast feeding I would of never even noticed her, she would of just been another slob in the crowd...

I don't know what everyone else thinks is ok but that was just nasty to me...... :twocents: If you want your wife to go out and look unkept and have her fat rolls out breast feeding your kid at the 1500, I guess I will have to wait till next year to see her.... :popcorn:

You don't even want to know what she is saying about YOU!

bmbutch

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    Another interesting thread of INGO's diverse personalities. Some of us took it as him just being silly, some took it more seriously, there was the ever present butthurt (which I've been guilty in other threads), some just chiming in with silly (funny - pending your personality) comments.

For me, & I could be wrong, I think he (yes, assuming he) was just being silly.

yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    This has been funny that all the butt hurt has shown up... Again as I stated before I chuckled and went on about my business, it was a wow moment, it was nasty, funny and just a wow moment really.. But I think this hit home for some of the OP's with the comments directed towards me from being a pervert or jealous to leaving me neg. rep. but hey that's ok I'm a big boy and can take it, I have broad shoulders.. But believe you me I was NO way jealous or perverted about it.. LMAO , I just think some people just don't have any respect or dignity for themselves... You may think/say what you will about me I don't really care, this was just a observation from my point of view... If it causes you butt hurt then I am TRUELY sorry for that, butt hurt was not my intent what so ever... :dunno:

Top Bottom