• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    I would love to see INGO's reaction if she was smokin hot & there were pics. This thread has potential!

You are right, I don't think the breast feeding was at all the bad part it was her fat rolls she had out that made me think there is no shame in her game... The big ol' nasty teet didn't help any... She looked like she had just got out of bed didn't brush her hair or showered an throwed some sweats and a tee shirt on and went to the show... She was plain nasty with out the breast feeding thing, I kind of felt sorry for that kid suckling on a dirty teet.. If it would of been some sweet sexy little thing I would of took a pic and got throw'd out, it would of been worth it....lol

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    She probably did just roll out bed.

If she was behind a table she was with a vendor and likely slept out in a camper or truck trailer in the parking lot overnight.

SkinNFluff

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 3, 2013
    Mauckport, Indiana
    Ok so correct me if I am wrong.

At 1500,
    A caring mother nourishes her child,
    Immature pervert gets jealous,
    Pervert them posts on INGO claiming how horrible she was for doing this,
    Then starts making fun of the woman and putting her down due to her physical appearance.

Well it sounds like someone has a lot of growing up to still do. :rolleyes:

yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    Hey so be it man, but NO pervert or jealous action here from that... lmao, Just my :twocents:... I guess Im lucky my wife takes more pride in herself then to go into a public place like that... Again just my :twocents:.

Last edited:

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars

At 1500,
    Then starts making fun of the woman and putting her down due to her physical appearance.

But don't you understand?!?? She weren't purty enough to be doin' what he done seen her do!

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    We're also the only creatures to usually wear shirts over those baby-feeders. and pants over our reproductive bits.

Some animals wear clothes, and even have day jobs...

tumblr_m2tqxdGmPr1r7h5jpo1_500.jpg

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN

At 1500,

+1

Seriously Yotehunter, what exactly was the problem?

Breastfeeding her child in public? How dare she do such a horrifying act?
    Not having a physical appearance that is acceptable to you? Get over it, not everybody is the same; not everybody can be as fit as super-models. And certainly a lot of people have medical issues that cause such things.
    Or was it the fact that she was a bit rough around the edges? Seriously? Is she the only person at the 1500 that didn't clean up fancy enough for your approval?

What I see here is 3 things, that while they may not meet your approval, are all things that are somewhat normal occurrences in public places. Yet you've taken a great deal of disdain in such a thing. So was it a specific thing or is it just the fact that this lady had all 3 going on?

scottka

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SW IN
    FIFY so that we could just post it straight to Moms Demand Action's Facebook page...

One of the worst things I see at the [STRIKE]1500[/STRIKE] grocery store was some heavy set [STRIKE]blonde in a booth breast feeding her child[/STRIKE] hillbilly with a gun strapped on his hip, I thought WTH no shame in [STRIKE]her[/STRIKE] his game... [STRIKE]2000 men[/STRIKE] families and children walking around and [STRIKE]she[/STRIKE] he got it all out for everyone to see and there prob. wasn't but maybe 2 guys that wanted to see it and they were [STRIKE]her husband and that kid nursing[/STRIKE] his other hillbilly buddies that thought they were badasses... LMAO
    You know its [STRIKE]her[/STRIKE] his right kodo's to [STRIKE]her[/STRIKE] him, but when you look like you just got out of bed and unkept and got a nasty big ol' [STRIKE]teet[/STRIKE] gut hanging out with a kid [STRIKE]hanging on[/STRIKE] scared for dear life.... Please come on man [STRIKE]she[/STRIKE] he was not trying to be discrete what so ever, I don't think [STRIKE]she[/STRIKE] he really cared ... Maybe its me but my [STRIKE]wife[/STRIKE] husband wouldn't go out in public without a shower and doing [STRIKE] her[/STRIKE] his hair let alone going to a [STRIKE]gun show [/STRIKE] grocery store looking like [STRIKE]she[/STRIKE] he just got out of bed... Hey if [STRIKE]she[/STRIKE] he don't care I don't care [STRIKE]she[/STRIKE] he ain't my [STRIKE]wo[/STRIKE]man, its not like I screamed OMG look at [STRIKE]her[/STRIKE] him !!!! I just chuckled and went on about my business.... But in my opinion [STRIKE] she [/STRIKE] he was nasty and I don't really care what [STRIKE]she [/STRIKE] he does.. If [STRIKE]she[/STRIKE] he wouldn't of been [STRIKE]setting[/STRIKE] standing there with [STRIKE]her[/STRIKE] his fat rolls hanging out [STRIKE]breast feeding[/STRIKE] and carrying that evil gun I would of never even noticed [STRIKE]her[/STRIKE] him, [STRIKE] s [/STRIKE] he would of just been another slob in the crowd...

I don't know what everyone else thinks is ok but that was just [STRIKE] nasty [/STRIKE] scary to me...... :twocents: If you want your [STRIKE]wife[/STRIKE] husband to go out and look unkept and have her fat rolls out [STRIKE]breast feeding your kid at the 1500[/STRIKE] carrying an evil gun in the grocery store, I guess I will have to wait till next [STRIKE]year[/STRIKE] time to see [STRIKE]her[/STRIKE] him.... :popcorn:

Last edited:
    Top Bottom