• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    One of the worst things I see at the 1500 was some heavy set blonde in a booth breast feeding her child, I thought WTH no shame in her game... 2000 men walking around and she got it all out for everyone to see and there prob. wasn't but maybe 2 guys that wanted to see it and they were her husband and that kid nursing... LMAO
    You know its her right kodo's to her, but when you look like you just got out of bed and unkept and got a nasty big ol' teet hanging out with a kid hanging on for dear life.... Please come on man she was not trying to be discrete what so ever, I don't think she really cared ... Maybe its me but my wife wouldn't go out in public without a shower and doing her hair let alone going to a gun show looking like she just got out of bed... Hey if she don't care I don't care she ain't my woman, its not like I screamed OMG look at her !!!! I just chuckled and went on about my business.... But in my opinion she was nasty and I don't really care what she does.. If she wouldn't of been setting there with her fat rolls hanging out breast feeding I would of never even noticed her, she would of just been another slob in the crowd...

I don't know what everyone else thinks is ok but that was just nasty to me...... :twocents: If you want your wife to go out and look unkept and have her fat rolls out breast feeding your kid at the 1500, I guess I will have to wait till next year to see her.... :popcorn:

Last edited:

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    I was a pallbearer at my uncle's funeral and we had just put him on the lowering device above his grave. I looked up and my cousin had one flopped out feeding her boy. He wasn't a newborn or anything, he could've waited ten minutes until we were done. I thought it was disrespectful to my uncle.:twocents:

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    I say women should be able to breast feed wherever. It doesn't insult me. Most of is wouldn't be here without it.

It's a natural act. Everyone huddles the kids around to watch puppy and kitty's eat. Watching a mother nurse is somehow more traumatizing?? I have seen plenty of nursing boob over the years. Doesn't phase me. Not at all. I know the mom is doing a good thing for her child.

Top Bottom