• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    What would be the purpose and goal of this group?

That's easy; to catch catfish with bare hands, shoot it with a semi automatic, deep fry it and put it on white bread with mayonnaise whilst driving down the road in a pickup drinking a Bud and eating an all meat pizza with x-tra cheese. Kicking the dog when you get home gets you extra points.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    To get a price break on bulk mayonnaise purchases????

Just kidding...Every morning this black lady makes my breakfast sandwich at the local quickie mart and she always used to ask if I wanted mayonnaise...After a month of eating the same thing every morning and her always asking I just looked at her, grinned and said, "You know just because I am white doesn't mean I like mayonnaise." She got flustered then saw my grin and busted out laughing...

Seriously, it took me years before I would eat mayo.

One of my pigmently gifted friends likes mayo and dislikes hot sauce. This is doubly upsetting because he's also a vet, and vets know Tobasco makes sucky MREs marginally less sucky. I, on the other hand am pigmently deficient but like hot sauce and do not like mayo. As such, we flip each other crap about it all the time.

Remind me to tell you the prank I played on him at the winery. :D

I'm starting to think the mayo thing is just a bad stereotype. I don't like mayonnaise either. Well, it's okay in like egg salad. But not as a sandwich spread.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Kicking the dog when you get home gets you extra points.

That's a negative stereotype put forth by liberals to paint rural whites in a negative light....As a proud member of the hillbilly/cracker/white trash population I must inform you that we are totally opposite of that.....Our Mountain Cur sleeps with us and has never been so much as spanked with a newspaper....

But everything else seemed spot on......

And the only reason it's PBR is because Wiederman and Falls City Beer ain't being made anymore...:)

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    What would be the purpose and goal of this group?

The purpose of this group is to allow all students to have a voice. We have tried it our way for decades and have screwed it up, so it's time to allow the young people to try something different. Although many joke and put up the same on bull about "If there was a white ____ it would be called racist." Well, we are going to give it a try. This group would be allowed to speak to other groups about what they consider to be their culture. Not their father's or mother's from the past, but today's culture with which they identify. I see no reason to get rid of culture centers, so why not have one for white people?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    That's a negative stereotype put forth by liberals to paint rural whites in a negative light....As a proud member of the hillbilly/cracker/white trash population I must inform you that we are totally opposite of that.....Our Mountain Cur sleeps with us and has never been so much as spanked with a newspaper....

But everything else seemed spot on......

And the only reason it's PBR is because Wiederman and Falls City Beer ain't being made anymore...:)

I don't know a black person that lets their dog sleep in the bed with them.

Joe G

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2013
    SE Indiana

First time I picked up my wife when we were dating her Dad offered me a beer. Being underaged, I declined but he insisted that I have one with him while the future Mrs was getting ready.

I felt like I was being set up, but I accepted... until he brought out a warm Falls City. In a can.

I choked it down, but I think I was pretty close to hurling by the end. LOL

Funny thing is that the beer of choice for the next 4 years was Falls City long necks. OMG I don't know how many gallons we went though, but we'd even prefer it over other cheap-o's like Busch Light Draft or Keystone Light. Falls City cans tasted nothing like the long neck bottles. Of course, cold was always better than warm. :laugh:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    See, now I learned something today. I never knew mayonnaise was a racial thing. I figured there were two type of people in the world: mayonnaise and Miracle Whip people. Me? I'm a mayonnaise person but I like Miracle Whip people--in fact it never even comes up until we start fixin' bologna sandwiches.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    See, now I learned something today. I never knew mayonnaise was a racial thing. I figured there were two type of people in the world: mayonnaise and Miracle Whip people. Me? I'm a mayonnaise person but I like Miracle Whip people--in fact it never even comes up until we start fixin' bologna sandwiches.

You missed an option. Neither. Well, except mixed in egg salad.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Can someone explain to me the shared cultural experiences that bind all whites together?

bacon.....it unites EVERYONE

Well, it certainly crosses the black/white boundary.

Tends to alienate much of the Middle East, including many Jews (in the US and abroad). Most Hindi are vegetarians, at least partially and Vegans. So, purely numerically, Bacon divides more than it unites.

That leaves more for ME, though.

vegan-burgers.jpg

I object to the form of the question in that it assumes facts not in evidence.

...by which I mean that in terms of denoting a race, historically, The term "black" used in organizations has a significantly different connotation than the term "white". Before I would answer any hypothetical about an organization that promotes itself as "white", I would have to see actual evidence that it does not fall along the lines of pretty much every other organization which named itself the "white" anything (excluding Sox).

So, we assume future crime, just like the anti gun folks. Well lets see the minority report.

For putting forth a false narrative. The group in question says something along the lines of recognizing western civilization. Is western civilization = white civilization? In effect it would seem to want ignoring all other contributions.

I've always thought that's what Black History Month was all about, The lady who invented the sewing machine and all, but they always leave out GWC. Oh he wasn't really black, i always forget.

I like all the sauces brown, yellow, red And white as long as it is not Miracle Whip.

17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013

Same here, I've been white for all my 57 years and I have never heard of mayonnaise being a racial thing.. Oh and I don't eat anything with mayo or miracle whip on it.. And I'm German white.

Top Bottom