• ...and so much more!
  • SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    There's all kinds of people here.
    If you're not finding nice people, maybe you're looking in the wrong area.

I've heard of INGOers help each other with car problems, fire problems, stranded problems, towing, gun problems. All kinds of stuff.
    Actaeon is correct! And to prove it, he will work my shift for me tomorrow morning cause that's what we do, , help each other!! Right Actaeon?

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    For what it's worth, to everyone that tore into me, I rarely post here, as you can see. I do the facebook thing, as I'm sure a lot of you do. INGO isn't the end all be all of firearms related sites. It's much easier to post from my phone, rather than going through the trouble of hosting my images, and linking to them.

I think it is pretty obvious that you spend more time on FB than you do on INGO :drama:

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Yes, maybe that would result in less frustration. In hindsight, I might have been less hostile towards the region, when I posted I had just received 3 responses on 2 ads in about as many minutes, and was a bit frustrated.

I think all of us agree that is frustrating. If people don't bother to read the ads, their inane questions are infuriating. This, however, has nothing to do with locale, just asshattery.

Hoosierman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 1, 2013
    I think it is pretty obvious that you spend more time on FB than you do on INGO :drama:
    Oh you got me. Your insult has made me very ashamed of the way I live my life.

Edit: If INGO had an app that made it so it wasnt so clunky to use on my phone, that might be different.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I think people from all over the state have complained about things related to the classified.
    People not showing up
    People changing plans, repeatedly.
    People changing the price after it was already agreed to.
    No communication

Hoosierman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 1, 2013
    Here are the facts: 1. I post and read from my phone 98% of the time, as I'm on the move throughout my workday. 2. Facebook makes it exceptionally easy to take a photo and post from my phone, all within a very short time. 3. INGO on my mobile browser is as difficult to use as FB is easy.
    All that said, maybe I'll try posting here more, and see if that results in a change.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I use INGO on my phone. But I don't use the mobile screen. I stay with the desktop one.

I put pics up on photobucket, using the photobucket app on my phone.
    Then I can link it to INGO.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Here are the facts: 1. I post and read from my phone 98% of the time, as I'm on the move throughout my workday. 2. Facebook makes it exceptionally easy to take a photo and post from my phone, all within a very short time. 3. INGO on my mobile browser is as difficult to use as FB is easy.
    All that said, maybe I'll try posting here more, and see if that results in a change.
    I use my iPhone 100% of the time. It's not easy!!!

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County

So let me get this straight. You haven't figured out how to use Photobucket to upload mobile photos to link to INGO. You can't navigate INGO on your phone with ease, and you somehow feel as though people from the Gary-Hammond area are not very bright.

I hope I didn't see somewhere that you are from Anderson because I'm from Muncie and I don't want people to think I not very smart because of you.

Hoosierman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 1, 2013
    So let me get this straight. You haven't figured out how to use Photobucket to upload mobile photos to link to INGO. You can't navigate INGO on your phone with ease, and you somehow feel as though people from the Gary-Hammond area are not very bright.

I hope I didn't see somewhere that you are from Anderson because I'm from Muncie and I don't want people to think I not very smart because of you.
    I absolutely can't navigate ingo with ease from my phone. Did you think maybe that has something to do with my phone/browser as opposed to my intelligence?

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    I absolutely can't navigate ingo with ease from my phone. Did you think maybe that has something to do with my phone/browser as opposed to my intelligence?

I think people learn what is important to them. FB is easy to you because it is important to you. If INGO was as important you would learn to navigate it.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Using the same logic as the OP, I would assume that everyone in Anderson is a prospective Jerry Springer guest because I encountered so many idiots while installing AT&T Uverse there for a week in 2008.

Top Bottom