• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hoosierman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 1, 2013
    For what it's worth, to everyone that tore into me, I rarely post here, as you can see. I do the facebook thing, as I'm sure a lot of you do. INGO isn't the end all be all of firearms related sites. It's much easier to post from my phone, rather than going through the trouble of hosting my images, and linking to them.

Hoosierman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 1, 2013
    I stand by my statement, I get a heck of a lot more stupid responses from the Gary and Hammond area than anywhere else. I'm not saying it's all NWI residents, and maybe it's just the medium I choose to post ads.

Hoosierman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 1, 2013
    I dunno, maybe us folks in NWI just want to know why you 1) Mounted the optic BACKWARDS on your rifle and 2) why bother with an optic that does no Co-Witness with your sights?

:dunno:
    My optic was most definitely not mounted backwards, it's a doctor type sight, look it up.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    perhaps it's the way in which you craft the wording of your ads. If it's as generally vague, unhelpful, or crass as what you've posted here, we may have gotten to the bottom of why you receive "stupid" questions.

Hoosierman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 1, 2013
    perhaps it's the way in which you craft the wording of your ads. If it's as generally vague, unhelpful, or crass as what you've posted here, we may have gotten to the bottom of why you receive "stupid" questions.
    Please enlighten me as to what was unhelpful or crass.

Hoosierman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 1, 2013
    I apologize. I didn't realize your proximity to Chicago made you as sensitive as the whiny liberals. Now THAT was crass.

Hoosierman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 1, 2013
    In my time on INGO, I haven't found it to be full of people who are overly concerned about others feelings.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    but but but the way I am reading all this you only have one for sale ad on INGO so where are all these other ad's that you have had these dealings with people from Gary etc... ? I mean from what I'm reading you have had one ad here to bring you to this decision that all NWI people can't read.....

Hoosierman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 1, 2013
    but but but the way I am reading all this you only have one for sale ad on INGO so where are all these other ad's that you have had these dealings with people from Gary etc... ? I mean from what I'm reading you have had one ad here to bring you to this decision that all NWI people can't read.....
    My response from a few minutes ago answers that question.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI

Yeah you missed it GB. He's very important elsewhere and just brings his gripes here.

Maybe doing your biz on INGO would yield a better result. The people here tend to be better to deal with than your average armslist/whatever weirdos.

Hoosierman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 1, 2013
    Yeah you missed it GB. He's very important elsewhere and just brings his gripes here.

Maybe doing your biz on INGO would yield a better result. The people here tend to be better to deal with than your average armslist/whatever weirdos.
    Yes, maybe that would result in less frustration. In hindsight, I might have been less hostile towards the region, when I posted I had just received 3 responses on 2 ads in about as many minutes, and was a bit frustrated.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    In my time on INGO, I haven't found it to be full of people who are overly concerned about others feelings.

There's all kinds of people here.
    If you're not finding nice people, maybe you're looking in the wrong area.

I've heard of INGOers help each other with car problems, fire problems, stranded problems, towing, gun problems. All kinds of stuff.

Top Bottom