• ...and so much more!
  • LionWeight

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 17, 2011
    Merrillville
    2 cents

Just to add :twocents: worth. In the last month I have traveled to Lafayette AND Indy to make firearm transactions. I was going to continue, but as everyone else has already pointed out the op is full of :poop:. Needs to take a :chillpill:, and if he wants to insult an entire group of people better get ready for some:flamethrower:. After which he will need a :stretcher: and a waaa.

Last edited:

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I must say, one thing I've learned from my 53years of being a Region Rat is that if you **** with one, you **** with us all! The region wins this one!!, , , , NEXT!!!!:bat:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    You are not going to be invited to their shoot if you keep it up. (LOL!, Purple, just kidding, ect.)

Yup I see a lot of region rats here that are not part of the NWI INGO social group (see my link in my sig) and thus may be missing out on all the events we have going.

You can see all our events here:
    2014 NWI Events

You should come over to the BREAK ROOM area and post up in the NWI GENERAL THREAD where the absurd is normal and the normal is considered an oddity!

NWI General Thread => https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break-room/330938-nwi-ingo-general-post-part-8-a-135.html

Oh, and don't forget we are active with group meets. Pit Stop Smoke Shop's "1101 Cigar Lounge" on US30 in Schererville is our meeting spot and clubhouse. We have "Open Carry" cigar nights there. There are "Meet & Eats" where we gather for food and conversation. And then we have our monthly outings to the Winamac gun range where we cook food, talk guns, and even shoot them!

Oh, and just in case you didn't know, if you are North of 30 then you are a ne're-do'ell Gangsta or saggy pants THUG, but if south of 30 you are a bubba, hayseed, hillbilly and general cud chewer. Embrace it!

Come join us!

Yup this sums it up very well.
    Our next Meet & Shoot is sunday, 27 APR.

Voting for MAY meet & Shoot is now open here:
    NWI INGO Meet & Shoot - MAY voting! - View Poll Results

I must say, one thing I've learned from my 53years of being a Region Rat is that if you **** with one, you **** with us all! The region wins this one!!, , , , NEXT!!!!:bat:

That is becuase we have the "machine" mentality up here. :)

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I'm on my iPhone so I can't seem to get it on here, but there is a Valpo area band called ShotGun Elvis, they have a song called "We are NWI". If you get the chance listen to it! If your a true Region Rat, it will be your favorite song!!

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    That's just silly, everyone knows everything North of Columbus is Canada!

Dude you have it wrong.
    The only real hooisers are those who live in LAKE County and even then it's only those are are in NORTH LAKE County. Everyone SOUTH of US-30 is a redneck. South of LAKE COUNTY is red-redneck land where them little guitars with no electrical cord (banjo) play. ;)

Top Bottom