• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I get inquiries on items from the indy region pretty much every time I put an ad up. If you think NWI ingoers are just a bunch of illiterate rubes then just say so OP.

CitiusFortius

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    NWI
    Every time I post a for sale ad, I post my location, which is the Indy area. EVERY time I post an ad, somebody from NWI contacts me wanting to trade, and seems surprised when I tell them it's too far, or didn't realize where I was to begin with. I don't seem to get the same thing from the southerners. What gives?

#firstworldproblem

You're seriously angry about this? Life's too short man...

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    I get the same thing in REVERSE from all the INDY folk.
    And every add I post that I'm not willing to ship has NWI in the TITLE.
    Just sayin....

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I guess it could be said in the OP's defense that he didn't mention where he placed all these ads. Maybe he was'nt referring to Ingo NWI'ers. Maybe it was those dopey Hoosier Topic NWI people. :dunno:

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    A suggestion if I may: perhaps you should consider putting FOB:Indianapolis or a radius from Indianapolis.

The two guns that I have sold on INGO have both had FOB:Lafayette in red caps, no problems with guys wanting to "meet me half way" or the like.

It is your ad, Hoosier. Feel free to set the terms.:D

FOB for those that did not take Commercial Sales and Paper with Spak: FOB (shipping) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I just checked, and the WTS, thread, is still open ..... did it sell ?????

Funny, it says SOLD but the thread is not closed. Could it be that the OP [strike]couldn't[/strike] didn't read the part in the classifieds rules that says you're supposed to close the thread once the item has sold?

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    BTW, yeah, don't mess with DA REGION. Dated the one time Pierogi Queen from Whiting. Not only could she bench press the same as me she was much better with a cutting torch and "finding" stuff that fell off trucks in East Chicago.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    BTW, yeah, don't mess with DA REGION. Dated the one time Pierogi Queen from Whiting. Not only could she bench press the same as me she was much better with a cutting torch and "finding" stuff that fell off trucks in East Chicago.

A girls gotta have skills. So she doesn't have to rely on the kindness of strangers.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Every time I post a for sale ad, I post my location, which is the Indy area. EVERY time I post an ad, somebody from NWI contacts me wanting to trade, and seems surprised when I tell them it's too far, or didn't realize where I was to begin with. I don't seem to get the same thing from the southerners. What gives?

You are not going to be invited to their shoot if you keep it up. (LOL!, Purple, just kidding, ect.)

Raitekk

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   1
    Mar 9, 2013
    Northwest Indiana
    2831185-2684643_1966883_fail_thread__1_.jpg

Top Bottom