Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Would that be the one that was spread out on your workbench? :whistle:

QFT!

So you are saying you like girls and boobs? Yep...I guess you are truly a lesbian!

QFT

Your all SICK!!! but the best laugh I have had in a long time. Good luck in your journey.[/

CM has a tranny spread out on his work bench?? Well that explains the muffled screams I thought I heard when I went to his house to buy some ammo! :wrongdoor:

GunSlinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 20, 2011
    Right here.
    Got to thinking. Which always leads to an interesting day. I woke up this morning, got dressed, and walked passes a full length mirror. I stopped. And took a good look at myself. Short hair cut, tattoos, engineer boots, plaid shirt, wallet with chain attached, keys on keychain attached to my belt loop, wanting to have sex with women who wear lipstick. At that point it hit me, I'm a ****ing LESBIAN!! All this time I thought I was a biker, but I'm really a lesbian trapped in a bikers body!! So i decided to embrace the new me! Which should be pretty easy seeing I really don't have to change much! So for now on, I would like to called BUTCH! . . . Wait a minute. . . I have a mustache and small penis!!! . . I'm a Russian Lesbian!:rockwoot: PS, please respect my decision during my journey and transition!

Hey Longbow, I wouldn't want to be in your skin when SkullDaddy discovers you hacked his account and published this stuff!!

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    I don't think you so much bond with Kardashians as get bonded to them by various unmentionable viscous substances. Just maintain some distance and you should be safe.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Fair enough, but if you're not really committed to the pursuit of heroism, we might as well call it a day.
    Seeing how I really have no good response to your statement, I must fall back on my many minutes of training on being a made up minority that I fabricated from my own warped imagination. . . Rhino, Why do you Hate Freedom?
    You are my hero!!!

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Seeing how I really have no good response to your statement, I must fall back on my many minutes of training on being a made up minority that I fabricated from my own warped imagination. . . Rhino, Why do you Hate Freedom?

You are my hero!!!
    I got your backside Butchlyn! When them biker dudes start hitting on ya, I'll be there! :bat:

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Butch started a trend. The mayor of South Bend just came out of the closet! I can only feel like Butch gave him the courage.

Top Bottom