• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I am proud to be a Dyslexic Russian Lesbian. I was born this way. I'm proud of the colors in my tattoos, my choice of Harley's, my hammer swings with the pride of. . . Wait, my skin has color? I ride a Harley? I swing a huge hammer? . . For god sake! I'm Que!!!!!:rockwoot:I WAS BORN THIS WAY!!!

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I am proud to be a Dyslexic Russian Lesbian. I was born this way. I'm proud of the colors in my tattoos, my choice of Harley's, my hammer swings with the pride of. . . Wait, my skin has color? I ride a Harley? I swing a huge hammer? . . For god sake! I'm Que!!!!!:rockwoot:I WAS BORN THIS WAY!!!

I didn't realize that Que was a dyslexic Russian Lesbian..... Learn something on INGO every day....

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine

Harleyrider_50

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    So. Indiana
    I know that Lady Gaga is a supporter of bikers who find out they're really dyslexic Russian lesbians who later find out they're INGO Mods who ride Harley's and swing big hammers!! . . She loves us!!

:):

She's perty.....diverse chic, actually.....hahaha.....jus' cruised thru while go'n thru HPI's site,an' thought..."HEY!....they's a song 'bout all'is..."

Oh.....here ya go......

Lady-Gaga-Born-This-Way.jpeg

:):

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Could it be I had this all wrong? Could it be that each and every one of us is just one stroke of paint on the canvas of life? That it doesn't matter how others perceive us, but that we perceive others as a part of us! That it's better to point to our similarities then to point out our differences. That banning people from one group or another just because of how they look is just. . Wrong? Could I of been so wrong?. . . . NAW!! I'm going back to being a dyslexic Russian lesbian with a small penis and a mustache!! BAN MBILLS!!:rockwoot:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Could it be I had this all wrong? Could it be that each and every one of us is just one stroke of paint on the canvas of life? That it doesn't matter how others perceive us, but that we perceive others as a part of us! That it's better to point to our similarities then to point out our differences. That banning people from one group or another just because of how they look is just. . Wrong? Could I of been so wrong?. . . . NAW!! I'm going back to being a dyslexic Russian lesbian with a small penis and a mustache!! BAN MBILLS!!:rockwoot:

On it....................:):

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg

Wow! From the fingers of an old dirty biker.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Dunno about the girls with the lipstick, but you've probably got the boys with the lipstick all aquiver. You just go ahead and be one o them Russian-Lebanese-American chicks with outdoor plumbing if that's how you were born today. I look forward to seeing what you were born as tomorrow!

Top Bottom