• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Man, I woke up hoping this was a just a bad dream.....

Now I realize it's a dream realized.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    OK...Everybody take a deep breath and cleanse the palette...

image.jpg1_zpsr1bdtlmp.jpg

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Got to thinking. Which always leads to an interesting day. I woke up this morning, got dressed, and walked passes a full length mirror. I stopped. And took a good look at myself. Short hair cut, tattoos, engineer boots, plaid shirt, wallet with chain attached, keys on keychain attached to my belt loop, wanting to have sex with women who wear lipstick. At that point it hit me, I'm a ****ing LESBIAN!! All this time I thought I was a biker, but I'm really a lesbian trapped in a bikers body!! So i decided to embrace the new me! Which should be pretty easy seeing I really don't have to change much! So for now on, I would like to called BUTCH! . . . Wait a minute. . . I have a mustache and small penis!!! . . I'm a Russian Lesbian!:rockwoot: PS, please respect my decision during my journey and transition!

I can't support this. You made this decision without considering capitalizing on being trans-racial (requires a hyphen since it's an imaginary thing that doesn't have a real word associated with it) in addition to being trans-gendered and trans-ethnic...trans-ethn... trans-ethnified!

I will reconsider granting my support and declaration of you as a HERO if you decide you are a southeast Asian (can't say "oriental" anymore, even though it's correct and descriptive and only really offends liberal white people who like to be offended on the behalf of others) Russian Lesbian.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    I will reconsider granting my support and declaration of you as a HERO if you decide you are a southeast Asian

Rhino... Mining new depths of the reality-detached progressive ethos... SkullDaddy isn't a Hoosier. She is trans-located. That's "locationally-challenged" for those of you stuck in the aughts...

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    News flash everyone! I've been picked to be the spokes-lesbian for Poo-Pourri Toilet spray! That's right, you won't be able to take a **** without seeing my face sitting next to you!! so IN YOUR FACE all you haters!! And for those who supported me when I was a nobody, now that I'm a celebrity, I'll soon forget every single one of you!! So remember, follow your dreams, never look back , and if you've just eaten a bean burrito, just a spritz of Poo-Pourri in the bowl can make it smell like springtime!!View attachment 39211

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    News flash everyone! I've been picked to be the spokes-lesbian for Poo-Pourri Toilet spray! That's right, you won't be able to take a **** without seeing my face sitting next to you!! so IN YOUR FACE all you haters!! And for those who supported me when I was a nobody, now that I'm a celebrity, I'll soon forget every single one of you!! So remember, follow your dreams, never look back , and if you've just eaten a bean burrito, just a spritz of Poo-Pourri in the bowl can make it smell like springtime!!View attachment 39211

But, but, I supported you....honest...........:(

The but but part too much...?????

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

Fickle *****.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI

PicShop-4CA319951332E8637BFDF3E6651C0D35.png_zpsimfjdvhw.jpeg

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    And I thank you for your support. . . Whoever you are!

I can read between the lines, , you want a 10+8 glossy of me wearing my plaid shirt with the cut off sleeves!! . . Consider it sent. Gotta keep the fans happy!!

Just make sure it's one of the ones with you holding your Glock.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Since I still have a residence in Indiana. And a residents in Ohio. This has caused me to evolve once again. Seeing how if I'm sitting on the border of these to magnificent states, technically I can go either way. Which would legally make me . . . Bi-Residential. So for now on, I'm a Bi-Residential Dylexic Russian lesbian. Do to Rhino suggestion I'm looking to expand my courageous journey by looking for a surgeon to perform the famous Southwest Asian Indentity surgery. Finally, I'll be who I was born to be!! A SouthWest Asian Bi-Residential Dylexic Russian Lesbian who is the spokesperson for Poo-Pourri!!

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Since I still have a residence in Indiana. And a residents in Ohio. This has caused me to evolve once again. Seeing how if I'm sitting on the border of these to magnificent states, technically I can go either way. Which would legally make me . . . Bi-Residential. So for now on, I'm a Bi-Residential Dylexic Russian lesbian. Do to Rhino suggestion I'm looking to expand my courageous journey by looking for a surgeon to perform the famous Southwest Asian Indentity surgery. Finally, I'll be who I was born to be!! A SouthWest Asian Bi-Residential Dylexic Russian Lesbian who is the spokesperson for Poo-Pourri!!
    Jenner is going to scratch your eyes out if you continue to upstage him...her...uhhh...now, I'm starting to get confused.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Jenner is going to scratch your eyes out if you continue to upstage him...her...uhhh...now, I'm starting to get confused.
    Caitlyn Jenner has called me. It congratulated me on winning the Poo-Pourri endorsement and then said I was it's hero. We're now going shopping for shoes and grabbing a few brewskis later.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Caitlyn Jenner has called me. It congratulated me on winning the Poo-Pourri endorsement and then said I was it's hero. We're now going shopping for shoes and grabbing a few brewskis later.

The heroism is palpable at this point, but you may have to bond with a Kardashian to complete this.

Top Bottom