• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Are they free or are they enslaved by the U.S.?

If they all want to go, let them.

If some of them want to go, let them.

If some of them want to stay, let them.

freedom = choices

California is a state with the United States of America. They are not free to commit Treason.

If President Trump determines that they are in a state of rebellion he needs to dispatch troops to ensure a republican form of government and end the Treason.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    They can vote to leave now. After setting the precedent, they will vote to be a Mexican state within a decade.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    California is a state with the United States of America. They are not free to commit Treason.

If President Trump determines that they are in a state of rebellion he needs to dispatch troops to ensure a republican form of government and end the Treason.

So, you not only condone but support 'blood out'.

Dude, free your mind. I'm here to help:

Welcome

to

rebellion.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Common sense left the building when some weird yahoos in California started talking about secession. No need to inject it into the conversation at this late point. This Calexit talk is reactionary blather worthy of ridicule and nothing more.

What about Texas' talk of secession? I don't recall that being derided here on INGO. Just sayin'.

DD (Thinks Kut has taken over his body) :):

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    What about Texas' talk of secession? I don't recall that being derided here on INGO. Just sayin'.

You get it. But given INGO is right leaning, such hypocrisy is expected... just as it's expected from the left. California seceding is just as laughable as Texas,

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area

Texas entered the Union as a sovereign nation. Cali was part of a sovereign nation and we stole it fair and square from them and THEN it joined. Texas is not to be compared to Cali in any way except when pointing out how immeasurably superior it is in every way.

Stickfight

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Dountoun ND
    You get it. But given INGO is right leaning, such hypocrisy is expected... just as it's expected from the left. California seceding is just as laughable as Texas,

No no, the Texas talk was fully justified but the Cali talk is not. Living in a fantasy world where California is not a net contributor to the Federal budget and material output isn't an important part of the US economy and their GDP isn't the largest of the states, nearly double 2nd place and if they were a country they'd be #6 in the world.....that is perfectly justified and not at all hysterical and makes total sense because they are all liberals.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    No no, the Texas talk was fully justified but the Cali talk is not. Living in a fantasy world where California is not a net contributor to the Federal budget and material output isn't an important part of the US economy and their GDP isn't the largest of the states, nearly double 2nd place and if they were a country they'd be #6 in the world.....that is perfectly justified and not at all hysterical and makes total sense because they are all liberals.

Sarcasm, I see it without the purple, lol

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013

I've seen it ridiculed by the same people ridiculing California secession. In terms of "is secession okay or not" INGOers who have an opinion on it have been consistent.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tpvilla
    Top Bottom