• ...and so much more!
  • ACC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    137   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    When I ordered my VZ2008 from PSA, they did not have my FFL in their list. So, I had to call to get them to add the correct FFL to my order. I did this within 15 minutes of placing my order. The lady on the phone who took the new FFL info said to me "Well, updating your chosen FFL will not be a problem because this order will not ship out for 7-10 days."

If I could have reached my foot through the phone to kick her (them) in the ass, I would have. I WANT MY NEW VZ!

PS. I ordered mine on June 17. As of today, still processing.

ACC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    137   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    As as second thought, I also bought 5 boxes of 7.62x39 ammo at the same time I placed my order for the VZ. I got the ammo 2 days later. So apparently they can ship somethings fast.

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    I registered with them for the sole purpose of this rifle, and I called to make sure my FFL was on file and to fix up another issue, which I find odd.

When I registered, I entered in my billing address and shipping address, 2 different things. When I get registered and the order in process, the billing address is the shipping address, and the shipping address is the correct FFL. No matter how many times I edited it, if I edited the billing, it would enter is as the shipping address too, hell still does. But when I called them they said their system was edited to show the difference. Still weird IMO but I wouldn't complain if they just shipped it to my home

designerguy90

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2013
    Schererville
    I saw this thread last thursday and had to order one too, so now I am patiently playing the waiting game! Sounds like it should be a neat rifle, and will go well in the safe with my cz52, so I'll have some slick Czechnology. :P

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    I hope you jest, 'cause if not, you should care... The ATF and a couple other alphabet agencies will happily inform you of that post receipt!

I wouldn't be home to sign for it, besides, wouldn't be my shipping fubar.

And yes, mostly jest

Still processing. I found it odd that for a firearm, it can take up to 15 working days, 3 weeks, to process an order. Makes you wonder if they actually have an item in stock when they sell it, or if they pre sell it, wait, so it only sits in a warehouse for a day or two before it's gone. Or if they're selling things for someone else, at a price they can't be seen selling at (MAP violation, etc.). So PSA sells an item for someone else, they ship it to PSA, the PSA just forwards it to the end buyer.

Or I'm just over thinking their business practices, when they want something sold they get it sold

ACC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    137   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    Looks like I will be waiting MUCH longer than expected. Just got this email from PSA when I inquired about the status of my order. Pretty ridiculous if you ask me. Starting to re-evaluate PSA at this point....:

"Hello Mr. ACC,

On Thursday June. 19th our we started switching over to our new shipping system. Due to this we had to pause all shipments. We already have one of our warehouses up and running. All other departments should be ready within the next couple of days.

Our Compliance Department is working as fast as they can to get the orders processed, but they have to be entered into the system manually. They are currently working on orders from 06/13/2014.

Please bare with us while we make this major system change. The new system will help inform the customer, and us of your order status. It will also help speed up our shipping times.

Thank you,

Customer Service
    Palmetto State Armory
    (803) 724-6950
    Info@palmettostatearmory.com"

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Looks like I will be waiting MUCH longer than expected. Just got this email from PSA when I inquired about the status of my order. Pretty ridiculous if you ask me. Starting to re-evaluate PSA at this point....:

"Hello Mr. ACC,

On Thursday June. 19th our we started switching over to our new shipping system. Due to this we had to pause all shipments. We already have one of our warehouses up and running. All other departments should be ready within the next couple of days.

Our Compliance Department is working as fast as they can to get the orders processed, but they have to be entered into the system manually. They are currently working on orders from 06/13/2014.

Please bare with us while we make this major system change. The new system will help inform the customer, and us of your order status. It will also help speed up our shipping times.

Thank you,

Customer Service
    Palmetto State Armory
    (803) 724-6950
    Info@palmettostatearmory.com"

They want you to get naked with them?? I think they're just trying to distract you from how long it's taking to process your order... :):

At least it looks like they're working on my order (placed June 13th). They didn't mention anything about this new shipping system when I emailed them. They just said that they normally take 7 to 10 business days to ship firearms. Today is business day 8 for me... still "Processing".

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Got my UPS notification today! Okay, so far it still only says they've created a label, but it's progress. If the estimated date of delivery doesn't change, it should be here Tuesday. :D

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    136   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    I placed an order for 2 on the 17th as well. Its still processing. Maybe soon but with PSA its almost like filing for a tax stamp, submit it and forget it. It will be nice if the new system speeds things up.

jspy5

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 8, 2012
    Southern Marion County
    Finally some good news to report. I ordered mine on the !0th, which coincidentally is the same day that my credit card was charged. On the 16th I got an e-mail from them needing an update on my FFL's information, etc...They complied with the request the same day. Soooo...no news until I called last week on the 25th. Seems they finally tried to match up my order with my FFL's info...yadayadayada. Anyways no more news concerning shipping or processing..nada until today when my FFL calls to tell me my rifle has arrived ! Not bad, only 20 days..:dunno: Yes there is hope.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Lucky bastard, when did you place your order?

I ordered on the 13th, so it was right at 10 business days before it shipped. 18 calendar days to arrive. BUT... here's the kicker... It came with not only the 5 mags, but it also has the sling, bayonet and cleaning kit. Palmetto didn't advertise it that way like AIM did, so I wasn't expecting it. Makes it an even sweeter deal!

Found this disassembly video on youtube... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKE6nM1khOE
    If anything it looks even easier than an AK.

Last edited:

smythe012

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 99.3%
    148   1   0
    Nov 9, 2011
    Northwest Indiana
    I ordered on the 13th, so it was right at 10 business days before it shipped. 18 calendar days to arrive. BUT... here's the kicker... It came with not only the 5 mags, but it also has the sling, bayonet and cleaning kit. Palmetto didn't advertise it that way like AIM did, so I wasn't expecting it. Makes it an even sweeter deal!

Found this disassembly video on youtube... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKE6nM1khOE
    If anything it looks even easier than an AK.

First impressions? I just ordered mine yesterday with no expectation of seeing it in a while.

Top Bottom