• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JoP

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Bluffton, IN
    I drive to Bluffton and buy it from them. Great group and prices. If you buy in bulk most places will sell it to you much cheaper.

+1 to this, at least for 9mm. That's all I've bought in "quantity" to date and they frequently have very good pricing on cases.

Ranger1999

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    I pick some ammo up at local walmart when in a pinch or find it cheap 21st Century in Bluffton IN is good was there last week they had tons on the floor at good prices been dealing with sportsmans guide on bulk buys over 1000 rnds but sometimes it is hit or miss on in stock items

nucone

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    Arkansas in the Ozarks
    I have purchased from a number of online places and my LGS.

A good source for finding ammo is: Ammo For Sale : Cheap Ammo : Find Ammunition at AmmoSeek.com

Online sources I have used include: Cabelas, Bass Pro Shops, Sportsmans Guide, Midsouth Shooters Supply, Natchez, Cheaper Than Dirt, Bulkammo.com, Wideners, Aim Surplus, and SOG. Who I select depends on availability, price, shipping costs, and on my past experiences with them.

cesna250

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 12, 2012
    Warsaw
    Just curious where you guys get your ammo online? I am currently looking to stock up FMJ 9mm to get some range time in. The best deal I have found so far is lucky gunner.... have checked a couple other sites. Any other good sites I am missing out on??
    SGAmmo.com

Great prices and Great People!

SIGguy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2012
    I went to walmart in LaPorte last week and bought a couple boxes of 50 rd federal classic hi shok jhp 9mm for 15.97 plus tax i pretty much buy all my ammo from walmart except the occasional trip to dunhams they have way better deals on .308 and they seem to keep sending me coupons for 10% of any box of ammo but there alot higher than walmart on most there ammo unless they have a sale not couting on the couple rifle calibers they always have on sale

Freedom556

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2012
    I usually order from sgammo or psa. Both have been good to me. I made an order recently from psa because of their free shipping deal.

JTinIN

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 13, 2010
    Home Range Richmond
    I usually order from sgammo or psa. Both have been good to me. I made an order recently from psa because of their free shipping deal.

Thanks, lot to be said for staying with whom ever worked in the past. I tried The Armory since they had Wolf 223 for $3.98 a box but shipping was high by the case and no discount for shipping even with a half dozen cases.

The following tends to need more feeding than most toys ....
    mm23ek_lf_rear.jpg

Top Bottom