• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    I'm a guilty buyer too so I know how it is. Felt terrible as I walked out of the shop with my last gun even though I got a great deal...

All of the guilt will disappear once you fire it :-).

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    This gun has an 8 3/8 inch long barrel, I like the shorter barrels, I'm going to feel like CLINT EASTWOOD "MAKE MY DAY"

I shot one similar to that last Saturday and I loved it even though I do not prefer revolvers. My friend actually uses it as his concealed carry with an iwb holster.... I thought he was nuts but he put it in the holster and I couldn't tell it was there and he was comfortable!

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    I shot one similar to that last Saturday and I loved it even though I do not prefer revolvers. My friend actually uses it as his concealed carry with an iwb holster.... I thought he was nuts but he put it in the holster and I couldn't tell it was there and he was comfortable!
    W O W !!! This monster of a gun, can be concealed:cool:

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    I'll take it out & shoot it, when I get it, I don't think I got a bad deal, I've seen TAURUS 44 MAG sell for more, i'll buy some rubber grips for it

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    I'll take it out & shoot it, when I get it, I don't think I got a bad deal, I've seen TAURUS 44 MAG sell for more, i'll buy some rubber grips for it

The recoil/kick isn't as bad as you would think but my buddy had smooth grips on his and I tend to have sweaty hands. Even still, I enjoyed shooting it.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011

I have a Taurus 44 mag that I'd be happy to sell you for more:D You will love that Smith. Very fun to shoot. My Dad has the same gun just in blue. The stock grips are great. Shoot some 44 specials and it's like plinking with a 22, only 50X more fun, and expensive.

FUJIMO

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    I have its older brother (m29) in the same length and like the others were saying, once you fire it regrets disappear,lol.

And if you do happen to change grips and decide you don't want to keep the wood on it now give me a shout. My 29 could always use a better looking pair :)

NIFT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    Quoting William Jefferson Clinton, "I feel your pain."

Buyer's remorse is a serious mental condition, and you may be in danger of debilitating chronic neurosis; so I am here to help you avoid such a psychological calamity that may cost you many thousands of dollars in professional therapy:

Instead of incurring huge medical expenses, I will pay you $200 to take that evil S&W .44 mag. off your hands. Act now, before it is too late!

:D

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    Quoting William Jefferson Clinton, "I feel your pain."

Buyer's remorse is a serious mental condition, and you may be in danger of debilitating chronic neurosis; so I am here to help you avoid such a psychological calamity that may cost you many thousands of dollars in professional therapy:

Instead of incurring huge medical expenses, I will pay you $200 to take that evil S&W .44 mag. off your hands. Act now, before it is too late!

:D

But I would feel guilty, of giving you my affliction

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    I have a blued 29 that came from S&W with a 8 3/8" barrel with full underlug (like the stainless 629) Hogue grips, and an unfluted cylinder. Cool look. You can shoot full house loads all day long because the weight of this gun just eats up recoil. When I relly want to go full wood, I stoke it with Federal P44 300gr Castcore artillery shells and bust engine blocks...seriously.... and comfortably.
    You will love your Smith. Make sure the timing is right, both locks grab tight, and don't flop the cylinder out on the crane, and it will last your ( and your kids ) lifetime.
    Good Shootin'.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    I have a blued 29 that came from S&W with a 8 3/8" barrel with full underlug (like the stainless 629) Hogue grips, and an unfluted cylinder. Cool look. You can shoot full house loads all day long because the weight of this gun just eats up recoil. When I relly want to go full wood, I stoke it with Federal P44 300gr Castcore artillery shells and bust engine blocks...seriously.... and comfortably.
    You will love your Smith. Make sure the timing is right, both locks grab tight, and don't flop the cylinder out on the crane, and it will last your ( and your kids ) lifetime.
    Good Shootin'.

I have never seen one like that. She must be very pretty, like Colt snake gun pretty.

Top Bottom