• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scott58

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    NW indiana
    Wonder who is cashing in on building materials. Heard they sold most of it for pennies on the dollar. Now they have to buy more at triple what President Trump paid for it? Wow.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    The democrat plan was flood America with millions of illegals. Then make illegals legal to all vote, they return favor by voting democrat and turning red states blue and democrats take over and destroy America. But if all the illegals go to the cities, and all the cities are already blue, how is that helping? Now all the cities are overwhelmed with more democrats…..ooops.
    If they are able to make it legal for illegals to vote, they've already won.

BigNyaKelly

Coffee Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 12, 2023
    Worcester

The biggest problem with any of these "bussing" ideas is that nobody really has the right amount of space for this - one would need an incredibly active government measure, which isn't happening. Obviously cities are the best choice - NYC has the most jobs after all. But even then, one would need massive programs.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    The biggest problem with any of these "bussing" ideas is that nobody really has the right amount of space for this - one would need an incredibly active government measure, which isn't happening. Obviously cities are the best choice - NYC has the most jobs after all. But even then, one would need massive programs.
    which is why the bussing is working.
    Those cities were okay with small border towns getting all the people.
    Let them find out what that means.

BigNyaKelly

Coffee Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 12, 2023
    Worcester
    which is why the bussing is working.
    Those cities were okay with small border towns getting all the people.
    Let them find out what that means.
    I suppose - personally I think the way we use illegals as political pawns is really kinda gross. I'd prefer if we actually finished the wall (that would help with the 40% or so of all illegals that come thru the southern border) and work on better solutions for immigration writ large. Our countries laws about immigration are very hard to 'win' if you're trying to get here legally, yet if you want to get here illegally it's a lot easier. Which seems bass ackwards in my opinion.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    I suppose - personally I think the way we use illegals as political pawns is really kinda gross. I'd prefer if we actually finished the wall (that would help with the 40% or so of all illegals that come thru the southern border) and work on better solutions for immigration writ large. Our countries laws about immigration are very hard to 'win' if you're trying to get here legally, yet if you want to get here illegally it's a lot easier. Which seems bass ackwards in my opinion.
    While I do generally agree with you on using them as pawns, sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do. But I do have to admit to getting enjoyment from the lefts response.

I'm also wondering about that often claimed 40%. Visa over stays for 2022 were about 900K with about 175K from Venezuela, a large portion due to Biden giving them protected status. For 2022 there were 2.25 million encounters at the southern border. Something just isn't adding up.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Your preferences all require the federal government, which is not going to do **** as long as Mr. Puppet-in-Chief is in the White House, and Dems control the national legislature.

States have to do what they can. Abbott seems to be getting more aggressive about this.

Top Bottom