• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    South African billionaire Elon Musk has long expressed concern about the "major crisis" at the border, where well over 5.8 million migrants have illegally stolen into the U.S. since President Joe Biden took office — including 232,927 just last month. - The Blaze

5.8 million that they know of. You can probably times that by 2-3 for the ones they don't know about.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    So, how long before the light bulb dimly comes on above some voter's heads?

Also, around 2:35,
    "on the precipice of this administration moving forward with building ... MILITARY GRADE TENT BASE CAMPS."

Really?
    Military Grade Tent Base Camps?

Sigh.
    WTF?

oze

Mow Ho
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Roseland used to be a nice blue collar neighborhood; I worked midnights at a factory there in the 70s and felt as safe as can be walking to and from my car. Heck, the original members of Styx were from Roseland, and wrote a great song about growing up there.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009

As time has progressed I see pictures of the border and the concertina wire is multiplying. Early on I would see one row, and now I'm seeing 3-6 rows in photos. I wonder who is selling this stuff, at this rate it's got to be a lucrative contract especially as the border people are out there with bolt cutters chopping holes in it.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC

The new construction project will add an additional 20 miles to the border wall in Starr County, Texas, which has been reported as an area experiencing “high illegal entry.” Border Patrol’s Rio Grande Valley sector, in which the county is located, has seen over 245,000 illegal migrants enter the U.S. through that area during fiscal year 2023.

The announcement marks a noticeable flip from President Joe Biden’s original stance on the matter. “Building a massive wall that spans the entire southern border is not a serious policy solution,” Biden said in January 2021, ending the national emergency over the border crisis when he first became president.

While running against Trump in 2020, Biden emphatically stated, “There will not be another foot of wall constructed in my administration.

Top Bottom