Danville

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I find this hilarious..

Mind you the Liberals have done this for years, to other liberals.

We are in the middle of a "Civil Dark Ops Conflict" here..
    Both sides seem more and more willing to use the parts of government they control to strike at political opponents. I think we have seen the tip of the iceberg. As red states/blue states/and parts of the federal government use black ops like this to get at the others.

So no there not be a second civil war, But there will be a Civil Dark Ops Conflict.. where each side uses quasi legal means to get at the other side. It is how it is. But fully expect these stunts to get more and more outlandish.

I am just waiting for one state to charge another states government officials with some crime..
    or to pass laws specifically targeting the other side.. though I suppose this is already happening.
    I don't think an armed conflict remains possible. (nor do i want it)

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At my Hermitage
    I find this hilarious..

Mind you the Liberals have done this for years, to other liberals.

We are in the middle of a "Civil Dark Ops Conflict" here..
    Both sides seem more and more willing to use the parts of government they control to strike at political opponents. I think we have seen the tip of the iceberg. As red states/blue states/and parts of the federal government use black ops like this to get at the others.

So no there not be a second civil war, But there will be a Civil Dark Ops Conflict.. where each side uses quasi legal means to get at the other side. It is how it is. But fully expect these stunts to get more and more outlandish.

I am just waiting for one state to charge another states government officials with some crime..
    or to pass laws specifically targeting the other side.. though I suppose this is already happening.
    I don't think an armed conflict remains possible. (nor do i want it)
    A big ol' :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Lpherr

In a blue bubble
    You guys got your wish :)

And each time it happens, they cry about it. Even though they only get a SMALL percentage of what the border states get.

All I can say...

1663268611330.png

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    Bussing illegal aliens to 'sanctuary cities' is awesome to agitate and demonstrate the hypocrisy of it all. But they're still here, in this country, probably receiving 'benefits', if not now then soon enough. There is nothing immoral about demanding our borders be secure. It's ridiculous. The lawmakers write laws against unlawful entry and then work night and day to defy the laws they wrote. One of the few demands placed upon the fed is border security. Unfettered, hidden, obscured entry by peoples otherwise not permitted to be here, must stop. This shouldn't be political.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    No, it doesn't solve the problem.
    And many liberals (and some conservatives) don't care about hypocrisy.

But it does point it out to people, especially when pointed out that they are receiving a SMALL percentage of what the border states get.

It points out these cities that are okay with forcing other people to deal with a problem THEY won't allow to be fixed, as long as those cities do not have to deal with it.

I Invented the Internet

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2022
    IN
    If you're going to clamor for millions of people to flow freely across our open borders, then don't cry & moan about them living next to you. Libs can't have it both ways.

It's like when they call housing a human right and then turn right around and vote against every housing project proposal in their community. The hypocrisy is so thick that you could pave roads with it.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    If you're going to clamor for millions of people to flow freely across our open borders, then don't cry & moan about them living next to you. Libs can't have it both ways.

It's like when they call housing a human right and then turn right around and vote against every housing project proposal in their community. The hypocrisy is so thick that you could pave roads with it.
    Libs believe they CAN have it both ways because thought and logic do not enter into their decision process. All decisions are made on the basis of emotion. They feel the borders should be open, but they feel bad when they see the illegals in their neighborhood.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    You guys got your wish :)

And each time it happens, they cry about it. Even though they only get a SMALL percentage of what the border states get.

It's interesting that they flew them in. Having never been to Martha's Vineyard I'm wondering if they have some sort of control on who gets out to the island and would have stopped the buses before they got to the island. Can't really say what is on an airplane so stopping that might have been harder.

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    It's interesting that they flew them in. Having never been to Martha's Vineyard I'm wondering if they have some sort of control on who gets out to the island and would have stopped the buses before they got to the island. Can't really say what is on an airplane so stopping that might have been harder.
    As long as its a public airport (MVY in this case) anyone can land there.

HoosierLife

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Greenwood
    Breitbart is saying the residents of Martha’s Vineyard have declared a Humanitarian Crisis and are requesting federal assistance over 50 illegals.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Breitbart is saying the residents of Martha’s Vineyard have declared a Humanitarian Crisis and are requesting federal assistance over 50 illegals.

50 illegals is a humanitarian crisis. 2 million crossing the border every year is "no big deal". :drama:

Top Bottom