• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Just watching them unload two buses in front of of Kamala's house.. Reporter asked one of the arrivals if the border was "closed". She answered, no it's open. Gov. Abbot said if the VP doesn't have time to come to the border we will bring the border to her.. Makes sense to me!
    This is getting good:lmfao:

Last edited:

funeralweb

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    Earth/East Central I
    Just watching them unload two buses in front of of Kamala's house.. Reporter asked one of the arrivals if the border was "closed". She answered, no it's open. Gov. Abbot said if the VP doesn't have time to come to the border we will bring the border to her.. Makes sense to me!
    This guy’s mask is a perfect illustration of the state of America: Upside down and inside out.

Attachments

• CD9D2D1E-475F-4F8A-B192-B032BF73FB7E.jpeg
      CD9D2D1E-475F-4F8A-B192-B032BF73FB7E.jpeg
      389.7 KB · Views: 15

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Kamala says the border is "secure" and Biden's dumbass press secretary KJP says "llegals are not walking across the border" Yet here they are. These two lying numbskulls are like a couple of "Bagdad Bobs" blowing smoke out of their tailpipes.

Top Bottom