• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I disagree. I bet quite a few did, in the abstract. There are many who are all for the idea of the little guy getting a leg up…as long as it doesn’t reduce the size of their piece of the pie.
    Yep. They are used to somebody else stepping up. Look at their MO: Demand more $$ in taxes to fund .gov to take care of a problem. This keeps the issue at arms length. They can live their comfy lives while the workers they fund do the "dirty" work.

Kinda like how folks are perfectly comfy throwing loose change into a red kettle, but ask them to actually take a day and step up to go hands-on? Oh, hells naw! (This is true for most folks, regardless of political leanings)

They are all used to the issue being at the border thousands of miles away, and only being seen as a concept, not an actual concrete issue. AKA somebody else's problem.

Now it is their problem and they are freaking TF out. "We didnt sign up for this!!!!" Actually buttercup, you did. Its just not somebody else's problem anymore. Its yours too. Welcome.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I disagree. I bet quite a few did, in the abstract. There are many who are all for the idea of the little guy getting a leg up…as long as it doesn’t reduce the size of their piece of the pie.
    Do you realize that the Chicago Mayoral election is nonpartisan? It was all Ds running.

After the first round, when it was down to two Ds, they voted on skin color. I seriously doubt any candidates views on illegals got them votes.

04FXSTS

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Eugene
    An alderman in Chicago proposed a "non-binding advisory" question on the next city wide ballot asking if the city should end the sanctuary city status. It got voted down something like 60 to 10. Jim.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Also, talking about "native Americans" and "European Colonizers" kind of proves the point that the borders should be enforced.

What happened to the "native Americans" when they allowed the Europeans to come over unchecked?

IMG_8292-L.jpg

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    An alderman in Chicago proposed a "non-binding advisory" question on the next city wide ballot asking if the city should end the sanctuary city status. It got voted down something like 60 to 10. Jim.
    Once elected Dems work for the next bigger Dem echelon above. The democratic party is a very top down disciplined organization when it comes to policies and actual legislative votes and they want to organize the whole country along those lines. Eric Adams found out what happens when you don’t follow the politburo’s DNC’s line.

Last edited:

LtScott14

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Porter County
    This is such a sham of great proportion. It started at the borders, then to cover their mistakes, send those folks all over the country. No pre planning, no discussing, just roll out those red carpets and let them all in.

Enter Tent City: Let them get about half done wasting money on a piece of property that is all HazMat filled. Great job Chicago. You know the song...Let it Snow! I have read that some of the new folks decided to go back home to South America. Trading sandals for Klondike snow boots isn't good.

Hey JB Ptitzer, give up a few rooms in your hotels for these new folks. Hell, give up the entire chain of hotels. All You Need is Love, JB! Oh right, you are rich in $, tax write off for you! Maybe the shuddered Cook Co Jail could be remodeled?

Sad story evolves daily with the Traveling peoples.

Top Bottom