• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Stopped by the post office today, picked my 2 up. No pics at the moment, hope to do some throwing before heading to work tomorrow.

I swear these things were sharpened by Beef they're so damn dull, good thing they don't need much of an edge to stick in some pine. Side note about the edge, don't really care how dull it is, all the users get reprofiled anyway.

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Had a few minutes before I headed to work to take a pic

And had time for about 7 throws. First couple bounced and when they hit the grass, I wish they were orange colored. But, the 3rd throw and so on stuck really well, Pat is right, from about 5-7 feet these things are money. Need to experiment with longer distances though.

drbarnes

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Kokomo
    I got a solution mark:

Krylon-high-gloss-osha-safety-orange-2410-spray-paint-photo.jpg

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Ewww....OSHA.....how dare you...

Doesn't matter what they are now, all the users end up ghetto satin. Maybe one day I can convince them to coat it orange or that gawdawful arctic white. But a shiney dagger I think would be good enough.

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    I think they will do fine at distances mark just got to figure out the how it's hitting and adjust.

or go the Dakruiser route and throw it like a damn cruise missile and it will stick no matter what :)

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    At work but had a moment to take a pic of a couple things I picked up at the post office this morning

And this is the most ghetto looking package I have ever received from Busse, go ghetto it's awesome

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Well....

In one box was this:

A Rattlehawk I ordered at Blade for a guy I work with, so that's the reason for no user pics. It seems thicker than I remember. Overall though, one bad a$$ tomahawk, but with the spike, it seems.....user dangerous. I've gashed my right shoulder a couple times with the RMJ, so I can only imagine what I could do with the rattlehawk.

RMJ mics at .412" thick, Rattlehawk mics at .26" thick.

As for what was in the other box....well....not quite sure yet so no pics. But, it's a Busse, older, not INFI, and as far as I know, there was only one made or one that ever snuck out of the Busse compound...... :D

Top Bottom