• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    the regular price will be 40 dollars for them unless they decide to raise it. the blade sale price was 30 bucks. hopefully mine will be here on saturday and if early next week.

Will be $40? If they ever offer them up you mean?

Might have to see if I can snag one or 2 at knob creek if I make it down.

slimplmbr

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Greenfield
    Boot knives with the Scrapmax 340 and B4:D

SU1BRzAzMTQuanBn.jpg

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    What the hell, I guess I didn't spend enough down there to get fast shipping :(

Nice knives, impatiently awaiting the throwing test :D

Hey Pat, I might need a sheath or two for those, you know anyone worth a damn making kydex locally?

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    If you're thinking about the same guy who I think you are, I heard his sheaths scratch the hell out of the knife and there's no tension ;)

lol I bet we are. I heard his **** is a lot like busses and they heated in a special oven and cooled/formed with unicorn tears. blades actually come out of our sheaths looking better than they went in :)

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    lol I bet we are. I heard his **** is a lot like busses and they heated in a special oven and cooled/formed with unicorn tears. blades actually come out of our sheaths looking better than they went in :)

Nope, can't be the same guy. The guy I was thinking of lives in Hamilton County. Can't make a sheath to save his life.

Who were you thinking of?

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    Mine showed up today. pics coming shortly. these are some stout stout blades for 30 bucks. though secondary on blade they are already selling for 65-70 as quick as people list them. Wish I would pre-ordered like 30

bobbystoney

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Feb 3, 2010
    Man, I want a couple of those boot knives pretty bad but I've slowed my buying since the huge spending spree I went on last month.

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    they are honestly even a good value at 60-70 bucks. nice beefy boot knife, stainless steel, they throw well. they didn't come crazy sharp at all but I don't think that is their purpose. I think they could make a nice bob blade or back up blade for a large chopper. and they are just plain cool :)

Top Bottom