• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Thanks Dtrap! Just wanted to say thanks in public! He hooked me up so I can get 2 KC Elmax!

:ingo:
    8080226222_2653990901_z.jpg

I'll soon be fondling 2 of the beautiful clip point versions!! (on top):ingo:

Last edited:

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    I heard there was a lot of dealer turn out at the thursday night event and they bought a ton of the busses. someone said there was one dealer who had over 20k bill and was still buying lol

Same people as usual showed up, plus a couple new guys. But yeah, A LOT was bought, lots of trough stomping :D

And said dealer with a 20k bill also sliced his finger pretty good and was freaking out pretty bad :D

20k is kind of light though, screw it, said dealer was Dan, Liu Kang, seen him drop 50k before the show where there was a TON of mammoth tooth, satin NMFBM, satin KZs, 20 NMSFNOs, etc.

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    HA!

Yeah, it was actually interesting. 5 people down there got cut.

Me, drbarnes (sorry Dave), Niaomi (new Busse girl), Dan (douche), and Tony (by a Cold Steel.....oh the shame....)

Knives are cool :yesway:

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    I bet the one you got cut by was sharpened by beef mark :)

HA! Nice joke.

It was actually sharpened by me, Josh and I got into a conversation about all the dull ars knives so I pull out the NMSFNO and with a good amount of beer being drank, tried to shave a little hair, had the angle wrong, bam, got cut :):

drbarnes

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Kokomo
    Mark maliciously attacked me! he was waving my silent knight around and stabbed me! lucky for my catlike reflexes he only got my finger.

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Mark maliciously attacked me! he was waving my silent knight around and stabbed me! lucky for my catlike reflexes he only got my finger.

It was an accident, you moved into it, you need to learn you're not a ninja and to stop waving your hands all over the place when there is beer and knives around :p

and yes there was alot of trough stompage.... wasnt there mark?

Yup :yesway: :D

Top Bottom