• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bearclaw

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    Anderson
    Never been before but thinking about going. All I really need is to stock up on some ammo, 9mm and .22. is it worth it? What kind of bulk can you buy there?

grogie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    Wheeling Around Indy
    ^In years past, I bought 1000 rounds of Russian 9mm for around $120. Those days for even that cheap ammo are long over. I'm curious about the prices now?!

I may go... Just to be counted by the mainstream media. :)

mj.elder

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    No way this will be a good show. More people, less to buy and higher prices. I couldnt even fathom there will be a good deal to be found.

sig1473

Master
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    The Greater Good
    Why go to the 1500 when all you have to do is head over to the classifieds and look at what is for sale. 1000rds of PMC for $650?!? What a joke. I just went to Wal-Fart and bought 22 boxes of AE 55gr for $6.97 a box.

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Muncie
    Image 5:01 AM on black Friday at a very popular store, but replace the soccer moms and coeds with angry men of which several need deloused.

It will be horrible, but I am likely to attend.

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    Never been before but thinking about going. All I really need is to stock up on some ammo, 9mm and .22. is it worth it? What kind of bulk can you buy there?

I think you'll do as good, or possibly better, by going to Bradis. For the past several years, ammo prices at the 1500 have been more than what you can get the same ammo for at Bradis.

Bearclaw

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    Anderson
    I think you'll do as good, or possibly better, by going to Bradis. For the past several years, ammo prices at the 1500 have been more than what you can get the same ammo for at Bradis.

Thanks for the info. Might save the $13 + gas and boy an extra box somewhere else. :yesway:

NDhunter

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    North Central IN
    If it's anything like the Kokomo show was, it should be fun to watch. There were far more people in that building than there were guns. If you take it for what it is, it'll be fun. If you want to see crazy prices and people paying crazy prices, i'm sure you'll be in luck. If you want a $600 AR, probably not so lucky.

Take it for what it is worth and have fun. The 1500 is an "experience" in my books and treat it as such.

racer5c

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2008
    Legislation WILL pass, if anyone thinks different i believe you are stupid, look at what Obama has done when congress wont pass it, he just executive orders it, and the republicans stand up for anything, its simple, its coming, it will happen, just as our freedoms have been eroding for 50 years, slowly, this is their chance to get it quickly-healthcare-. they have done everything they want, why would you think differently now?

unfortunately you are right

Silver-z28

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 31, 2012
    Henry County
    Im thinking about going and taking the wife but if its going to be shoulder to shoulder I dont think she would like it. She just getting to like the sport and going to the shows and I wouldnt want a bad trip to change her mind.

Indy60

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Central IN
    Heck, I'm going just for the fun of being there. I do expect it to be busy and a bit crasy. I also expect it to me fun.
    As fun as the launching ramp on a busy Saturday at Lake Monroe? Complete with Japanese tourists with video cameras? I hope so.:rockwoot:

Top Bottom