• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    Unless you are going to buy targets or something obscure that you can't get online or a LGS I don't see the point of wasting your time or money at the 1500. There will be nothing of value in the AR community such as lowers or whatever that aren't insanely overpriced or if you go on Saturday just plain gone from the insanity of Friday. Good Luck

Cassada

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    I dont blame you all for wanting to make money but dont you think we all feed into the Firearmageddon too much. I do understand supply and demand factorbut people selling surplus 5.56 for a dollar a round is a little much for me to bare. Our current president is the #1 gun salesman of all time.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    I dont blame you all for wanting to make money but dont you think we all feed into the Firearmageddon too much. I do understand supply and demand factorbut people selling surplus 5.56 for a dollar a round is a little much for me to bare. Our current president is the #1 gun salesman of all time.

Don't buy it....show the masses what common sense looks like. Just saying:D

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    Legislation WILL pass, if anyone thinks different i believe you are stupid, look at what Obama has done when congress wont pass it, he just executive orders it, and the republicans stand up for anything, its simple, its coming, it will happen, just as our freedoms have been eroding for 50 years, slowly, this is their chance to get it quickly-healthcare-. they have done everything they want, why would you think differently now?

David202

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 4, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I haven't had an opportunity to go on Friday before and was planning to be there when the doors open on Friday. Not sure if that is a good plan or not now.

Fawkes

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2012
    This 1500 should be fun to experience. I have been to almost all the 1500's since the early 2000's and there hasn't been a market shift like this except maybe Obamalama's election to compare it to. Sellers will be in control.

Osobuco

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Sep 4, 2010
    I anticipate this show having an outrageous turnout- probably its largest ever. The big question is that with gun stores already being cleaned out of the AWB type firearms, will there be twice the crowd with half the supply? I picture some people camping out Thursday to try to be first through the door.

I agree. Tons of people with little or no inventory of AR/AK related items or hi cap mags for anything. Also, lots of private sellers trying to unload their mags and ARs at 2-3x retail.
    After my last 1500 I swore I would never go back but I just may for the entertainment factor this time.:dunno:

Jneal

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    It'll be miserable this time around. Most shops are already sold out of most inventory, so there's not going to be much to pick from, and it'll be wall to wall people. I'm staying home this time around.

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    I would like to go...I went to the first one after Obama took office and being a fat guy. I felt like a sardine trying to navigate!!

Just think of it as free hugs. Where else can you go and get hugged by a bunch of strangers for $12? It's all good. ;)

Top Bottom