• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NateIU10

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2008
    Maryland
    Got this in an email today, thought I'd share :)

Picture taken Sunday, 22 Feb 2009 on I-40 near Memphis , TN. Its got North Carolina plates.

vqipsj.jpg

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    Another antagonist has logged on the forum. Just like 'RaiseTheBlackFlag', this guy looks to be a liberal junky wanting to log on and start stuff. Mark him and his posts so he may be ignored, perhaps he will end up back in his little Subaru and the tofu deli mart will have its patron back.

I think those things are the only way that truck could be made less classy.

Although a crying eagle emblazoned across the whole of the rear window would be a good attempt.

You really posted this. Amazing.

jrogers

Why not pass the time with a game of solitaire?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Central IN
    Are you saying he's wrong? Amazing...

Yes. Yes I am. Guess where the burden of proof lies.

And thanks for the rep comment. How am I anti-free speech? I have the right to decry speech with which I disagree just as you do.

But hey, the Bush administration held that dissent is somehow unpatriotic, and god forbid we deviate from that (fundamentally unamerican) position!

:scratch: Ever been to the hood? Seen Puffy's shirt "Vote obama Or Die"? They carry the same mentality... Trust me, that truck would be set ablaze in the hood.

Yes, I've been to the "hood." I've seen plenty of McCain signs there, as well as trucks (complete with those ridiculous truck balls). It's amusing that you seem to derive your opinion of black culture from what you see on E! news. Have you ever been to the hood? (This is the part where you tell me about your "black friend.")

Another antagonist has logged on the forum. Just like 'RaiseTheBlackFlag', this guy looks to be a liberal junky wanting to log on and start stuff. Mark him and his posts so he may be ignored, perhaps he will end up back in his little Subaru and the tofu deli mart will have its patron back.

I'm not an antagonist, I'm just a hoosier who likes guns. I'm also not shy about pointing out idiocy. There are plenty of gun owners who don't think Obama is the antichrist. Perhaps it would behoove some on this forum to open their minds a bit and realize that firearms rights concern everyone, not just conservative, truck-driving prosperity christians. The us v. them mentality found on many firearms forums serves only to drive out more moderate posters and convince the average person that gun owners are lunatics.

And quite frankly, Subaru does make one of the best AWD systems available today, although I'm not at all surprised that you value familiarity over quality. They even make them in Indiana. I'd be proud to drive one, but right now I've got a Ford. What do you drive?

Also, tofu can be delicious if properly prepared. :n00b:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Yes, I've been to the "hood." I've seen plenty of McCain signs there, as well as trucks (complete with those ridiculous truck balls). It's amusing that you seem to derive your opinion of black culture from what you see on E! news. Have you ever been to the hood? (This is the part where you tell me about your "black friend.")

:laugh: That's funny! Thanks for the laugh! OBTW, I spent 3 1/2 years in Champaign/Urbana, and the Chi. So no, never been to the "hood". Not even ever been to the "hood" in Indy either with some friends. Oh, and I've never been to Gary and Louisville and Ft. Wayne ghettos delivering Speedway's smokes and other goodies.... :rolleyes: You have no idea about how they feel about obamalamadingdong. If you did, you wouldn't want to go to the ghetto and scream F OBAMA either.

That's just too funny.... :laugh:

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    I'm not an antagonist, I'm just a hoosier who likes guns. I'm also not shy about pointing out idiocy. There are plenty of gun owners who don't think Obama is the antichrist. Perhaps it would behoove some on this forum to open their minds a bit and realize that firearms rights concern everyone, not just conservative, truck-driving prosperity christians.

Those would be the ones who are oblivious to the reality of Obama's push to limit our rights with firearms...that is what I call idiocy.:twocents:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom