• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Militarypol21

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Noblesville, IN
    I'm one of the people who has carried openly in the Speedway BW3 with zero problems.

I only have a few complaints about BW3:

1. Too loud
    2. They overcook what would otherwise be an excellent burger
    3. No one told me about the potato wedges until recently
    4. We almost always get a dude waiting on us

Everything else is pretty good. And the bathroom has been clean when I've been there.

Since The Town of Speedway has a city ordinance against CCing, OC is the only way to go unless you dont carry at all. I've noticed a lot of ppl OC at BW3s after FNS in Speedway with no known issues. :twocents:

Passive101

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    La Porte
    Is that just a town ordnance that carries no legal weight? I'd think it would be pretty hard to enforce such a thing and how would everyone know about it?

Does this mean if you live in that town your LTCH permit will be denied?

xamsx

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    NW
    ...Spicy Garlic boneless wings were great!

Spicy Garlic is delicious and as spicy as I get. Call me a wuss, but I'm not a fan of the hot stuff.. wings or whatever else :dunno:

Parmesan Garlic, although low on the scale, is still my favorite though!

Usually always go every Thursday, with a group of friends, for 60 cent boneless.

Hooters has all you can eat on Thursdays don't they?

EDIT: Damn those sound good. Now they have boneless also Home | Hooters RMD
    Pretty sure it's Wednesday's for $11.99 or $12.99, boned or boneless.

BW3's boneless wings make Hooters' look like puny turds too! I do like how Hooters has AYCE and how their boneless wings are more crunchier though.. Plus their mild sauce is really tasty.

I like Hooters and still go there to eat sometimes, but B-Dub's takes the cake, IMO :rockwoot:

</contribution to thread jack>

Jubbie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2008
    Northwest Indiana (slacker)
    I'm going to reply to the Northwest Indiana part, starting with my favorite down to worst for wings.

Sheffield's in Dyer - Hot has best taste, but they do have hotter, I CC there since Thursday is .40 wings & $2.50 u-call-its

Hooter's in Schererville - Hot has best taste, but they have hotter, I've OC'd everytime no problems

BW3 in Schererville - I love most of their sauces, but something about them rips up my insides

Beef O'Brady's & Buffalouie's in Munster - not a fan of their wings, OC was ok

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Yummy...Hooter's...wings...

hooters-girls-1.jpg

spartan933

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2008
    Porter County
    That's BS about the no OC. But, I think they do have the hottest sauces. Mango Habanero is really hot. I prefer their wings to Hooters. But, I still go to Hooters for the "ambiance". And, they poor my beer for me.

Passive101

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    La Porte
    It sounds like I'll be heading to buffalo wild wings. If I ever get an OC holster maybe we can get a group together or something.

I can only CC right now.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Bloomington
    Passive,

They are referring to an old, unenforced ordinance in Speedway which says CC is not allowed, only OC. This is old enough that it escaped preemption, but no one has ever heard of it being enforced. Mostly because they wouldn't know if you are CCing, now would they? But, technically, the town ordinance stands.

cce1302

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Back down south
    I'm one of the people who has carried openly in the Speedway BW3 with zero problems.

I only have a few complaints about BW3:

1. Too loud
    2. They overcook what would otherwise be an excellent burger
    3. No one told me about the potato wedges until recently
    4. We almost always get a dude waiting on us

Everything else is pretty good. And the bathroom has been clean when I've been there.
    Burgers and potato wedges at BW3???? HERESY!!!!!

B-Dubs has the best wings. Their buffalo sauce is amazing. Mango Habanero were a bit disappointing. I expected them to be hot, what with the habanero and all in their name. They need to give you an option for more heat with some of the othe flavors, though, like the spicy garlic. If I can't feel the heat for a full day after I eat wings, then they're not hot enough.

I've OC'd in the BWW in downtown South Bend and in the Wings Etc. in Mishawaka. Nobody said anything.

The Meach

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 23, 2009
    Nobletucky
    I just OCed at the UFC fight nigh event at BW3s in speedway, no problems, (however i never have any problems seeing no matter how i act or attempt to make myself look like a mess people allways seem to assume i'm a cop.)

Passive101

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    La Porte
    What and where is B-Dubs?

Will buffalo wild wings hottest sauce make me feel it for the next day? I enjoy only being able to eat 1-2 wings before I need to down a beverage :)

Top Bottom