• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Passive101

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    La Porte
    I was told by someone that they have a national policy that is no OC. Is this correct?

On a related note. Who makes the best and hottest hot wings in NW IN? :rockwoot:

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Who is the "someone"? Nothing against your source, but I have been told lots of crap about whats what in the world and most of it wrong. Write their corporate office! :)

I think it would depend on the time of day. I have been BW3ing a bit here and there, twice open carry. Once no issues, the second time was some Suzy Soccer Mom (gotta love Plainfield and Avon types) that apparently thought that she didnt like it. Asked me why? I said due to the Indiana laws regarding carry and permits therin, I am allowed to carry. She began on a tirade. I said her attitude was more dangerous than my firearm ever could be (she was HIGHLY aggressive). She went back, pitched a fit to her husband, who did nothing, he did give me a wave and on the way out said he did feel more comfortable if anything were to happen. +1 for that man!

I dont think I like the idea of OC at a place like that at night however, when booze is being served more than normal. Just doesnt seem to gel up.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I'm one of the people who has carried openly in the Speedway BW3 with zero problems.

I only have a few complaints about BW3:

1. Too loud
    2. They overcook what would otherwise be an excellent burger
    3. No one told me about the potato wedges until recently
    4. We almost always get a dude waiting on us

Everything else is pretty good. And the bathroom has been clean when I've been there.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    No problem with OC at the Crawfordsville location. Mmm... Mango Habanero is not quite the hottest but definitely my favorite.

Top Bottom