• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TTravis

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2011
    Plainfield / Mooresville
    I never shopped around for alternative places for wings much. That Plainfield store is the closest to where I live, but the wings place in Avon will be worth the extra drive. I am tempted to print off some of those no guns no $ cards and leave them around the area.

Lock n Load

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    146   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    FFort

Hello XXXXXXXXX

Buffalo Wild Wings respects the right of individuals to carry firearms but we do not believe they are appropriate inside of a public restaurant. We are focused on the comfort, safety and enjoyment of all of our guests and have elected to exercise our right to restrict the carrying of firearms in our restaurants. We regret any inconvenience this may cause but believe that this policy is in the best interest of all of our guests and our Team Members.

Kind Regards,

Guest Relations
    Buffalo Wild Wings
    5500 Wayzata Blvd.
    Suite 1600
    Minneapolis, MN 55416
    800-499-9586

This makes me recall the shootings in Texas years ago, one woman lost her parents that were murdered while her legally owned handgun was outside in her vehicle..... and the Dennys hostage incident back in the early '90s here in Indy, my friend and his wife was held at gun point in a public restaurant !!!

Seems to me that a law stating if you dont provide armed security (off duty LE) then you have no right to limit the means of an individual to legally protect themselves and their family....? I realize that this opens a big can of worms but damn.... like Simon mall rent a cops, what are they going to do if something really happened?

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Need some (removable, so you're not vandalizing) window clings to post directly above their "No Guns" signs that say "Attention criminals, everyone in this facility has been disarmed for your safety..."

Goober135

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Valparaiso
    I've never been a huge fan of BW3's, and it seems this will keep it that way.

When I want wings, i go to Buffalouie's. You probably only have heard of it if you're from the 219 or i believe there is one down in Bloomington. Phenomenal wings if you like sweet and not spicy, although their spicy stuff is good too. :)

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    Buffalouies in Highland folded up. They were there for years. Great wings but they just were always soggy due to sauce.... No one beats B dubs wings I admit. Spicy Garlic......? Did you say the sound of a womens orgasm transformed into a wing sauce????

Quaker Steak wings suck because they are so big. They are rubber

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    The store in Clarksville sucks! It sucks enough to keep me out of any of their crappy stores. That being said, it's their right to dictate the rules on their property, and I'm all for that, just won't be spending a dime of my money there.

Udderchaos

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    NW Indy
    This makes me recall the shootings in Texas years ago, one woman lost her parents that were murdered while her legally owned handgun was outside in her vehicle..... and the Dennys hostage incident back in the early '90s here in Indy, my friend and his wife was held at gun point in a public restaurant !!!

Seems to me that a law stating if you dont provide armed security (off duty LE) then you have no right to limit the means of an individual to legally protect themselves and their family....? I realize that this opens a big can of worms but damn.... like Simon mall rent a cops, what are they going to do if something really happened?
    Simon Malls are no carry.??

Udderchaos

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    NW Indy
    I don't remember seeing a no gun sign anywhere at Simon malls. Not that I look. I don't recall seeing a no gun sign the last time I was a patron at the BWW on 86th St. But, that was a month or so ago.

Concerned Citizen

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2010
    Brownsburg
    B-Dubs in Brownsburg is less than a year old, & the service there is some of the worst I've ever seen. I went there once with a group of 6 adults, and some guy brought out 2 burgers, and there were 4 people who ordered burgers. When he asked who got the burgers, 4 people raised their hands, so I asked which burgers he was bringing out, & he had no idea what type of burgers he had in his hands. I'll let slide the fact that you don't know which seat they belong to, but not the fact that he couldn't even say what he was binging out.

I've been there 6-8 times in the last year, & only had DECENT service once. Their food is not good enough to put up with crappy service, & this is just icing on the cake.

Top Bottom