• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    It's easy to ignore the sign and conceal, but you're still supporting a business who wants nothing to do with you and is happy to tell you that to your face.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Don't be too with me. I still eat at BW3, I still go to the Indy Zoo, I still shop at Simon Mall. I also still write lots and lots of letters trying to get policies changed.

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    BW3 is hit and miss on the service. If you want wings, find a good local joint that serves them. They also have a corporate policy against firearms on the premises. Another member emailed them about this and this was their response:

Hello XXXXXXXXX

Buffalo Wild Wings respects the right of individuals to carry firearms but we do not believe they are appropriate inside of a public restaurant. We are focused on the comfort, safety and enjoyment of all of our guests and have elected to exercise our right to restrict the carrying of firearms in our restaurants. We regret any inconvenience this may cause but believe that this policy is in the best interest of all of our guests and our Team Members.

Kind Regards,

Guest Relations
    Buffalo Wild Wings
    5500 Wayzata Blvd.
    Suite 1600
    Minneapolis, MN 55416
    800-499-9586

If you have a Wings. Etc. in your area, they are supposedly pro-carry. Another member recently emailed the corporate office, and got this response:
    Got an E-mail back from Wings ect. Robert Hensmann CFO of Wings ect.

"Thanks for your inquiry, Wings Etc. is happy to greet and serve all law-abiding guests."

Robert W. Hensmann
    Wings Etc. Inc.
    Chief Financial Officer

rhensmann@wingsetc.net
    P- 260-402-6048
    F- 260-818-2034

In case you want to drop him a line.:)

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    Per my experience it's hit and miss, although 501% of their profits come from alcohol sales, it's no wonder they focus on that.

Well, if anyone ever comes in to rob the bar cash registers while I'm CC'ing, you can bet your ass I'll continue to sip my drink.

Just kidding, I prefer taking my business elsewhere, so I won't be there.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    BW3 is hit and miss on the service. If you want wings, find a good local joint that serves them. They also have a corporate policy against firearms on the premises. Another member emailed them about this and this was their response:

If you have a Wings. Etc. in your area, they are supposedly pro-carry. Another member recently emailed the corporate office, and got this response:
    Well, that settles it then! I'll get my wings @ Wings!

Dang it! Now I'm hungry. :(

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    If the no guns isnt enough to keep folks away then go on a tuesday when they have their wing special. I couldnt believe when we got the bill and saw they added a gratuity. I asked what that was about and was told they add gratuity on wing special night because the waitresses get stiffed. After I got done laughing I asked the waitress if they realize it defeats the purpose of specials. I wont be back.

Dont know about the Wings, etc around you guys but the one in Plymouth sucks. It's hit or miss if the wings are good or dried out and it's mostly miss.

Top Bottom