BRK: ISIS kills Brit Alan Henning. Name Indiana native Peter Kassig next victim.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    When u attack country's and mess with there people in any manner there is backlash. All of this is backlash. Sucks for that guy and any one else but he had to know the dangers when he went there. To bad our government can not mind its own business and stay out of other country's doings. This religion of peace is about as peaceful as Christians have been through out history. And we should all realize religion and politicians cause most of the worlds problems. We the people can end all of the needless deaths by fixing our own government b4 we try to fix some other counties government. END THE FED and restore LIBERTY will fix everything wrong with our country.

:rolleyes: so much win in that post.
    Even back to WTC 1? Or are we going to go all the way back to the Crusades?
    Not sure why you want to impugn Christianity then.
    So you think if we end the Fed, the Islamists will leave us alone? I have to admit that is a novel theory.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Instead of "novel" I think the words you are looking for are "****ing stupid".

OK, the same guys that chop off hands, bury women up to their necks and stone them to death for showing some ankle,
    strap TNT to their chest and blow themselves to bits and line dozens of people up in a ditch and machine gun them......
    THESE are the dildos that you think would be squeamish about hacking the heads off of these westerners?
    Anybody seen Daniel Pearl lately???...... in one piece I mean.....

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    This is not about national security, it is about personal security. Some people think the U.S. military is supposed to be our personal rescuers when our Middle Eastern vacations don't go as planned. Sorry, it is not the taxpayers duty to make sure your head stays attached while entering some overseas conflict zone. I don't consent to billions being spent to avenge these deaths. Where, oh where, are all the "fiscal conservatives" at?

Last edited:

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    You know why the masked men in those videos -- whoever they are -- record those clips and send them to the West? Its to provoke this exact response: war, spending, big government. Whatever way you slice it, the anonymous boogymen are manipulating the American public. We love to give terrorists exactly what they want... at tremendous cost to our freedom and future.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Can't find a link, but apparently his mom made a video (of her wearing a hajib? is that what it's called?) pleading for his life.

Trying to find more detail... it's not going to help anything, though.

Edit: Here's a link

Mother of American aid worker Peter Kassig dons headscarf and refers to son by Islamic name as she appears in YouTube video alongside husband asking ISIS captors to 'show mercy' | Daily Mail Online

Again, as we learn more about these people... it sort of changes things.
    What do you mean it changes things? They are good people.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Tomorrow's front page of The Independent on Sunday (UK newspaper) in response to the murder of Alan Henning

BzINDMZCMAAudxn.jpg

Steeler

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Clark county
    While I don't doubt that these people are really being murdered, it does seem strange to me how they all seem so cooperative knowing they are about to die.
    Digging their own graves, badmouthing their country. Maybe it's a promise of quick death?
    You'd have to shoot me in the back, I bet this white boy could kick some serious sand!

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Had not heard about a "local" being snatched? Can't say that I'm surprised, anyone who intentionally puts themselves in this position should well understand the risk they take with these inhuman creatures. I'm sorry that the kid is probably going to die a horrible death soon, but as long as politics and political correctness fight wars, we will see a bunch more dead doers of good!
    An article I read said his family refrained from making it public because their son's captors requested it. And he apparently attended the same small college I did (though I was long gone before he even graduated high school). But the college sent out an email today asking those who knew him to refrain from talking to the media, and if approached, to go first to the family's spokesperson.

I wanna know how ****ing many westerners ISIS has.
    If the families stopped complying with the "gag orders," we might have a better idea.

I have a hard time equating humanitarian missions in war-torn nations with vacation time.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    An article I read said his family refrained from making it public because their son's captors requested it. And he apparently attended the same small college I did (though I was long gone before he even graduated high school). But the college sent out an email today asking those who knew him to refrain from talking to the media, and if approached, to go first to the family's spokesperson.

If the families stopped complying with the "gag orders," we might have a better idea.

I have a hard time equating humanitarian missions in war-torn nations with vacation time.
    Thanks for the info, and I for one am glad that this was the case, even though I don't understand why the captors didn't want the publicity? As far as humanitarian missions go, there is NOTHING huhmane going on anymore. When I was in Afghanistan, seeing girls go to school, I thought I was doing the right thing, and I still believe that! Since my return, I've seen the media turn the tide, just like in Vietnam, the politicians think they can fight the war better than the Warriors! Now we see people beheaded on the same media, because we, as a country, don't have the stomach to crush, and I do mean CRUSH, those who do these things! I have no doubt that this young former Ranger knew what he was getting into when he returned, sans the battle rattle, to the place even Jello has forsaken, but enough is enough, let loose the Dogs of War, and this will be over soon!

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    If you want to learn how and why the people in the videos act the way they do, come by the Busse booth at the 1500 and we'll chat. I became a SERE instructor at Ft. Bragg in 1981 so it's kinda something I know a little about. There seems to be a lot of people that know little attempting to say the most in this thread. Get off your easy chair and climb into the arena.

Bob

Steeler

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Clark county
    If you want to learn how and why the people in the videos act the way they do, come by the Busse booth at the 1500 and we'll chat. I became a SERE instructor at Ft. Bragg in 1981 so it's kinda something I know a little about. There seems to be a lot of people that know little attempting to say the most in this thread. Get off your easy chair and climb into the arena.

Bob
    I won't make it to the 1500, but would love some enlightenment.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville

Bob
    Why don't you just share your knowledge and help others understand a little better so you don't have to continue insulting them.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I personally believe if you want to help people in need there are plenty here in the good ole USA. I personally don't feel sorry as he knew the risks of what was coming. If we'd keep our noses out of everybody elses buisness and took care of our own problems this country would be a much better place

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    Maybe I'm calloused but I'm having a hard time caring about another beheading . My give a damn seems completely busted when it concerns this topic .

IMO , this is no different than a guy just standing on train tracks or holding a long copper rod in an electrical storm , you gotta know what's coming .

Aren't we giving them what they want by continuously talking about this ?

Top Bottom