• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    T.lex wants to lump me with the kkk (which is always the othersides response to anyone who disagrees with them, call them a
    nazi, call them kkk, call them a racist, attack their spelling, attack their DNA, attack their comprehension or education. Instead of arguing the issues).
    youre putting words in my mouth that are contrary to things I've already posted.

BS

I've been using exactly the same rhetoric you have. I can only assume that's why neither of us is banned.

You've been very clear, or at least you were. You said Muslims are terrorists or cultists. To borrow Woobie's paradigm, that's binary. Yesterday, you did not allow for "good" terrorists or cultists.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    This...
    Doesn't jive with this:
    No one is lumping anyone with the KKK.
    To be absolutely clear: TT's posts reflect the same beliefs of the KKK.

I do not know to what groups he belongs, other than INGO.

I do know that the words he uses to express himself could be taken straight from Klan rhetoric of the 1920s.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    To be absolutely clear: TT's posts reflect the same beliefs of the KKK.

I do not know to what groups he belongs, other than INGO.

I do know that the words he uses to express himself could be taken straight from Klan rhetoric of the 1920s.
    i don't belong to ANY other groups thank you. Nor would I even entertain those idiots ideas. I am speaking from the heart.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Collateral damage. Hiroshima, Nagasaki
    Even more so today when you have a coward enemy force that uses civilians as shields and hides among them extreme force must be used.

I'm not sure if you're serious or ignorant of history.

We dropped the bombs on Japan to avoid having to invade. We already had troops on the outer islands (maybe even a couple of the home islands, now that I think about it). It was because the cost of US troops would've been several hundred thousands.

We do not face that same issue today.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    But seriously you two, calm it down. I'm the guy who's supposed to getting people fired up. You're stealing my thunder.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Are you even a gun guy t.lex? Or did you just find a place you can attack people with different beliefs and get off on hearing yourself speak?

Oh, the irony.

i don't belong to ANY other groups thank you. Nor would I even entertain those idiots ideas. I am speaking from the heart.

Again, read up on those idiot ideas. They'll sound familiar.

Ignorance can be easy to fix.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I'm not sure if you're serious or ignorant of history.

We dropped the bombs on Japan to avoid having to invade. We already had troops on the outer islands (maybe even a couple of the home islands, now that I think about it). It was because the cost of US troops would've been several hundred thousands.

We do not face that same issue today.
    i am not ignorant of history or the reasons. Especially military history.
    We actually do face that same issue today we just haven't had a president with enough balls to do what's necessary for the last 8 years

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    But seriously you two, calm it down. I'm the guy who's supposed to getting people fired up. You're stealing my thunder.
    We've had a wimp defending this nation for 8 years and allowing us to be infiltrated. T.lex will let the same thing happen under his watch if allowed. I don't apologize for taking the security of my country seriously. I know how to win this fight but it will require men with a backbone to do it. Not ones with soft hands

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Are you even a gun guy t.lex?

He may have a point here. Has anyone ever seen T.Lex's guns?

Edit: Oh wait, I found them

292C869A00000578-3102274-_Great_ruler_Dwayne_The_Rock_Johnson_showed_off_his_muscles_on_t-a-41_1432896434319.jpg

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    We've had a wimp defending this nation for 8 years and allowing us to be infiltrated. T.lex will let the same thing happen under his watch if allowed. I don't apologize for taking the security of my country seriously. I know how to win this fight but it will require men with a backbone to do it. Not ones with soft hands

I disagree that we've had a wimp running this country, and I've seen no evidence that he's allowed us to be infiltrated. There's nothing wrong with taking the security of our country seriously. It's the method in which that security is implemented. Your views are in fact bigoted. There's simply no other way to describe it. But your views are hardly uncommon on INGO, or the nation on a whole. You simply give voice to what others are too cowardly to say themselves. I would oppose any policy that addressed people based on their faith or national origin. That simply isn't the American way. You'd have an argument if there was an "all" rather that "some" prohibition.
    The enemies of our nation aren't just those that attack it, but those who would attempt to deprive others of equality under the law.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I disagree that we've had a wimp running this country, and I've seen no evidence that he's allowed us to be infiltrated. There's nothing wrong with taking the security of our country seriously. It's the method in which that security is implemented. Your views are in fact bigoted. There's simply no other way to describe it. But your views are hardly uncommon on INGO, or the nation on a whole. You simply give voice to what others are too cowardly to say themselves. I would oppose any policy that addressed people based on their faith or national origin. That simply isn't the American way. You'd have an argument if there was an "all" rather that "some" prohibition.
    The enemies of our nation aren't just those that attack it, but those who would attempt to deprive others of equality under the law.
    I respect you Kut. We will agree to disagree on these issues

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Really. A pattern. With a significant sample size?

What are your examples, then lets compare it to the number of Muslims who've come to the US, even compare to the numbers of MAMs. And while we're at it, let's change selective service to start at 12. I mean, my 12 year old son can shoot pretty well. Let's sign him up.

BS

That's EXACTLY like saying there's a pattern of black people committing crime in cities so we really should have a policy about keeping black people out of cities.

BS. What cities.

Oh, and TT - the word is "bigot." Look it up.

So how, as a human being, do you rationalize nuking "good" Muslims. Or is this a joke - like the only "good" Muslim is an irradiated one?

Is is it your contention that here is no discernible link between MAM Muslims from certain countries who are conducting most of these terror attacks in the US and our European allies?

It is nothing like saying we should keep blacks out of cities. My standards have nothing to do with race, and they are aimed at non-citizens. These people have no right to be here, whereas black Americans have every right to come and go as they please. They are to be afforded equal protection and justice under the law.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville

Why would you oppose restricting immigration for those who possess a certain faith and nation of origin? Hypothetically, ifpeople from Anti-America land go to the Church of Killing Americans, do they in your view have equal access to our country as someone else? Are not American citizens also owed equal protection under the law? Should we risk seeing them blown up so a non-citizen can come here?

Top Bottom