• ...and so much more!
  • Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Just testing the courage of your convictions. Indeed, as I've said before, you clearly are a man who is willing to say exactly what he thinks. You do deserve credit for that.
    Oh I've always had the courage. It's not a matter of my willingness or courage but a desire to live within the rules of those who's house this is. If you ever want me to elaborate because you think I'm afraid to disclose my beliefs or being standoffish then please PM me for clarity. It's either I'm in a hurry and quickly posting or I'm trying not to break a forum rule. I don't care what people think about my opinions.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Your greatest trait is your honesty. I appreciate it more than you could possibly realize. I would trust you without question, because you let people know where you stand. Now I may choose to decline certain invitations, but that's only due to your honestly, lol.
    Do you think your views are in the minority, or held by many who simply don't have the courage to speak up as you do?

And for the record, I disagree with the VAST majority of your opinions.
    thank you. I must give you credit too because you are deffinately in the minority line of thinking here on most issues. But you stay and keep plugging away. Good for you. Personally I wouldn't go into an obama forum and shout I love trump, not out of fear just out of knowing it wouldn't get me anywhere. I'd have more of a chance convincing a head of lettuce to breath.

I think a lot of people are followers. I think others maybe more are cowards and afraid to state what they truly believe but I don't think what I believe is in the minority. I tend to talk to a lot of people from the full spectrum of social circles and I would say more agree than not. Maybe not as fully with the methods of use to accomplish my beliefs but the beliefs yes.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Police say the suspected Terrorist who hijacked the polish truck and plowed into people at the Christmas market was a refugee.

Police believe the driver was a refugee from Afghanistan and not Pakistan, HD killed the polish truck driver before the attack

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I have yet to visit my local Christmas market this year.
    We had a similar attack in 2014 in France, a guy with a van crashing into pedestrians at a Christmas market.

Since then they increased the security at all the Christmas markets, making them not so Christmasy anymore ...

France-Paris-Attacks7.jpg

BN-LJ820_1xmas1_P_20151121055831.jpg

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    So the EU and Germany in particular allow millions of unvetted immigrants into Europe.
    Imbedded in the hordes are modern day Kamikaze's.
    Really what do you think is going to happen?

I have traveled the world on your dime my last trip I was in Frankfort.
    I being a white male was a minority a littoral sea of North African and Middle Eastern faces.
    The liberals around the world will wring their hands and wonder what happened.
    The crazy people are killing you !
    This is how genocide and holocaust events start.
    If you poke a rabbit with stick enough it will fight.

Thanks for letting me vent!

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I have yet to visit my local Christmas market this year.
    We had a similar attack in 2014 in France, a guy with a van crashing into pedestrians at a Christmas market.

Since then they increased the security at all the Christmas markets, making them not so Christmasy anymore ...

France-Paris-Attacks7.jpg

BN-LJ820_1xmas1_P_20151121055831.jpg

Look at the bright side. Their red berets are festive.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Why does Germany not see that they are at war with the very people they just welcomed into their country?

Germans as a whole aren't known for being idiots, they know damned well what's going on. The problem is that its almost 2017 where its better to die than be accused of the morally inferior position of using common sense and abandoning political correctness.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Germans as a whole aren't known for being idiots, they know damned well what's going on. The problem is that its almost 2017 where its better to die than be accused of the morally inferior position of using common sense and abandoning political correctness.

Which one could argue is idiotic.

Dosproduction

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Porter County
    Im calling for the ban of semi auto trucks. Whos with me. These trucks are designed for war zones not our streets. We have to put a stop to the senseless violence and take away semi auto trucks from law abiding citizens to protect them from themselves. Think of the children for goodness sake. What is wrong with this country. Basket of DEPLORABLES!

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    So the EU and Germany in particular allow millions of unvetted immigrants into Europe.
    Imbedded in the hordes are modern day Kamikaze's.
    Really what do you think is going to happen?

I have traveled the world on your dime my last trip I was in Frankfort.
    I being a white male was a minority a littoral sea of North African and Middle Eastern faces.
    The liberals around the world will wring their hands and wonder what happened.
    The crazy people are killing you !
    This is how genocide and holocaust events start.
    If you poke a rabbit with stick enough it will fight.

Thanks for letting me vent!

What is your magical vetting process to know that someone is not going to commit mass murder in the near or far future?

And I'm not just talking about immigrants.

Just look at that guy who shot the Russian ambassador today.He was a police officer, we could imagine he went thru various background checks before being allowed to carry a gun in public.

Even in the US you have cases of police officers who are serial killers, US soldiers who commit mass shootings and murder their fellow brothers in arms etc.

Do you just stop trusting all the people from a specific group (being immigrants or Americans) because some are potentially dangerous?

I personally met some of those refugees, none of them tried to kill me in the name of their religion (not that we talked about religion so they could have been atheists for all I know) so they are clearly not all evil.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Do you just stop trusting all the people from a specific group (being immigrants or Americans) because some are potentially dangerous?

Maybe. Depends on the proclivity for violence among a certain defined population, as evidenced by statistical analysis. It would perhaps be different if they had an inherent right to live in the host country. They do not. A government that does not put its citizens first is not a government of the people.

You have the right to trust or distrust anyone you choose, on a personal level. You do not have the right to sacrifice someone else's security to assuage your feelings.

Last edited:

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    The point being the you cannot vette them with no background and no law in the god forsaken land they hail from.
    You can trust in your fellow man if you think that is a good form of protection.
    Look at your words what thread did all of the attackers have in common.
    When enough people get tired of being killed they will create a backlash.
    Not all of them are evil but they all will be considered evil if the attacks continue.
    This is one of the major causes of the return of nationalism and the end of globalization.

HubertGummer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 7, 2016
    McCordsville
    Not just the Germans. We're almost to this point here in the USA.

Top Bottom