• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    ISIS. Who else? Maybe call it radicalized Muslims as a broader category, but this group of knuckleheads is calling themselves ISIS.

So, Kirk, I think TT disagrees. It is all Muslims.

wow I wasn't talking about me, and I thought it was obvious since I said MUSLIM upthread. Keep up

No its not. They are just an offshoot. I've said before that I believe Islam isn't a religion it is a terrorist group or a cult. There are
    always good people who get caught up in cults that don't know it till it's too late.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    ISIS. Who else? Maybe call it radicalized Muslims as a broader category, but this group of knuckleheads is calling themselves ISIS.
    Nope I gave him exactly what he wanted. I believe the teachings are radical. Therefore the actors aren't "radicalized" they are simply acting on the more specific radical teachings. That's why I use the word cult.
    You cant teach some good things and some evil things and still claim to be peaceful. To be peaceful you'd have to purge all of the evil things and even if some don't speak about them they are still in the Koran.
    yes there are people that belong to it that will never suicide themselves however they still belong to the group so can you call that support or do you not? That's the big question.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    tlex just wanted me to say the word so he could get off or something.
    Just testing the courage of your convictions. Indeed, as I've said before, you clearly are a man who is willing to say exactly what he thinks. You do deserve credit for that.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    tlex just wanted me to say the word so he could get off or something.

Your greatest trait is your honesty. I appreciate it more than you could possibly realize. I would trust you without question, because you let people know where you stand. Now I may choose to decline certain invitations, but that's only due to your honestly, lol.
    Do you think your views are in the minority, or held by many who simply don't have the courage to speak up as you do?

And for the record, I disagree with the VAST majority of your opinions.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Why does Germany not see that they are at war with the very people they just welcomed into their country?

islamists have figured out the west, if only we'd accept it for what it is.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    I shall wait for Loretta Lynch to pronounce the motive. Until then, I'm just assuming the truck was a rather large Toyota and this was yet another case of sudden unintended acceleration.:dunno:

Top Bottom