Breaking: Per SCOTUS, Same-Sex Marriage is now law of the land.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Yeah, because Sharia law is totally okay with abortion and gay marriage.

That hasn't stopped some European countries from setting up sharia enclaves. And Europe is a lot more "cool" than the US.

And somehow, abortion seems like something sharia would be ok with. Ripping an unborn child from his or her mothers womb seems like a punishment they might use.

Bollorollo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2011
    Indiana
    846120dbkflotc04.gif
    haha yep

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    The same way they skipped the public in Brown vs Board of Ed.? The tyranny of the majority can only be struck down by the court to defend the rights of the minority. Mob rule and all that. The same way they defended gun owners, who tend to be shamed by the public and media.

Yeah and look where we're at now. Property rights were severely beaten up with the CRA and we got groups of people that have super rights.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    Yeah, because Sharia law is totally okay with abortion and gay marriage.

Didn't say the Left is rational. Find my post where I ever claimed THAT! :)

That hasn't stopped some European countries from setting up sharia enclaves. And Europe is a lot more "cool" than the US.

And somehow, abortion seems like something sharia would be ok with. Ripping an unborn child from his or her mothers womb seems like a punishment they might use.

Pretty much this. Europe and the American Left is Busy cozying up with Islam even as they condemn those d*mn radical Christians who won't bake cakes for happy gay newlyweds.

:xmad:

Europe is cool. And riddled with their own guilt complex for not letting Islam overrun the continent in the 15th century.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Apparently ISIS is performing abortions on gay folk up to the 70th trimester.......I would say something mean but I would not want to offend the one religious group we can't offend....

ISIS Celebrates Gay Love by Tossing 4 Gays from Roof of Building - The Gateway Pundit

I will say this...I pray like hell the next time they try to pull this one of them gay fellows takes his executioner off that building with him while french kissing his assailant the whole way down.....Lets see his assailant try getting to those 72 virgins while he is lip locked with a member of the Islamic version of the Village People.....

Savages man....Just savages....

Last edited:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    No doubt.

U.S.: Gay couple goes to baker... "We'd like to order a cake for our wedding please." Baker - "I'm sorry, but we just can't do that. Our religion doesn't condone it, so we can't bake you a cake in good conscience."

Middle East: Gay couple goes to baker... "We'd like to order a cake for our wedding please."
    Baker:
    achmed_the_dead_terrists_by_vegetalover1994-d6abky9.png

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Interesting commentary from a UMC minister on the matter. He seems like he'd be a nice person and a good minister.

Adam Hamilton

To the extent church membership has declined over recent years, maybe the pastors should question how much their attempts to make their churches hip and progressive have contributed to that.

Top Bottom