BREAKING NEWS - CAR SMASHES INTO BARRIER AT U.S. CAPITOL COMPLEX; SHOTS REPORTEDLY FIRED

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I was shocked that I never saw a bomb squad in any video or pic. It cold have been much worse.
    Would have been the 1st thing we would have done. Call in an EOD and backed off. I'm with you on the surprise part. Why I kept asking did they find unexploded bomb in it. After it did not explode he got out and suicide charged the officers. Was my thinking anyway.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Near the Capitol/ Whitehouse I would think the bomb squad would be standing by 24/7. Very odd they weren't seen

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Would have been the 1st thing we would have done. Call in an EOD and backed off. I'm with you on the surprise part. Why I kept asking did they find unexploded bomb in it. After it did not explode he got out and suicide charged the officers. Was my thinking anyway.
    Being a fanatic is no protection against ineptitude.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Near the Capitol/ Whitehouse I would think the bomb squad would be standing by 24/7. Very odd they weren't seen
    Maybe they WANT a bomb to go off. After all, it worked wonders in 1994 even if anyone with the most casual understanding of bombs and physics could see that the narrative had more holes than a Swiss cheese. The average sheep is exponentially dumber today than in 1994.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    I also wonder why they weren't inside the gate. CCTV may show everything if they release it.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    you're better than this.
    The problem is that she isn’t, and she and her associates are hell-bent on dismantling the republic. I am sick of playing this stupid game where there are no standards whatsoever for the left but conservatives damn well better not so much as have a harsh word to say about it--a lot like people who thought that Trump's mean tweets were so much worse than having the .gov full of ****ups trying their best to replace the republic with a communist dictatorship.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    The problem is that she isn’t, and she and her associates are hell-bent on dismantling the republic. I am sick of playing this stupid game where there are no standards whatsoever for the left but conservatives damn well better not so much as have a harsh word to say about it--a lot like people who thought that Trump's mean tweets were so much worse than having the .gov full of ****ups trying their best to replace the republic with a communist dictatorship.

Truth

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Fine, she's an idiot. I have no issue with you are anyone calling her that, but the statement I quoted is out of character for you. Don't let your frustrations get you out of pocket.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    I wish the first reply would have asked if she was praying to the same deity as the attacker believed in.

In all honesty, it might have, but already been censored. I'm not sure how twatter works, but my suspicion is if she blocks someone that also blocks their tweets from appearing on her feed.

Top Bottom