BREAKING NEWS - CAR SMASHES INTO BARRIER AT U.S. CAPITOL COMPLEX; SHOTS REPORTEDLY FIRED

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    ...and, no longer front page news. Nowhere is it even in my feed.

Guy really should have made more insurrection during his insurrection attempt.
    It was dropping off within minutes of the pictures of the guy on the gurney being released. You could literally watch in real time as they realized he wasn't the correct color and immediately shifted to burying the story.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    It was dropping off within minutes of the pictures of the guy on the gurney being released. You could literally watch in real time as they realized he wasn't the correct color and immediately shifted to burying the story.

Yeah, I intended to look earlier as it was happening and I forgot. It's 100% memory holded now, at least on Yahoo. Yahoo is awful, but an excellent barometer.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Yeah, I intended to look earlier as it was happening and I forgot. It's 100% memory holded now, at least on Yahoo. Yahoo is awful, but an excellent barometer.
    I really hope to one day get a Veritas-type leak from one of these newsrooms actually showing in work chats or emails or even hidden camera footage of a meeting these media people deciding to bury a story because the race of the perpetrator isn't useful.

You know it happens. You know a bunch of people at CNN groaned out loud when they saw that picture, slumped their shoulders, and went back to doing other things.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    I really hope to one day get a Veritas-type leak from one of these newsrooms actually showing in work chats or emails or even hidden camera footage of a meeting these media people deciding to bury a story because the race of the perpetrator isn't useful.

You know it happens. You know a bunch of people at CNN groaned out loud when they saw that picture, slumped their shoulders, and went back to doing other things.

I'm almost positive that's already happened, or at least the inverse is true. Van Jones was famously caught by them saying the Trump dossier was a "nothing burger" and they were pushing it anyhow.

funeralweb

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    Earth/East Central I
    So has the pendulum swung back to defund the Police yet?
    I haven't read a lot about this incident. I didn't Google anything until this morning and came to the conclusion that "It's hard to find information unless Google wants you to see it." If the LEO who neutralized the Farrakhommie was white, then yes, definitely defund all jack-booted racist defenders of law & order from coast to coast. If the LEO was non-white, then we cue the quadruple-masking mandate and another round of stimulus.

ETA: What if the LEO was Jewish? Holy Holy War, Batman!

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    So has the pendulum swung back to defund the Police yet?

it's going to be a tough sell to dress this guy up as a victim of police brutality, tough, but not impossible. We'll just have to see how it plays out, but I'm inclined to believe it will go the way of the Syrian grocery store shooter.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Breaking news on CBS Saturday morning news cartoons.

Police are evaluating his evil intent mental condition.

Why do they always make excuses for x
    Criminals.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    it's going to be a tough sell to dress this guy up as a victim of police brutality, tough, but not impossible. We'll just have to see how it plays out, but I'm inclined to believe it will go the way of the Syrian grocery store shooter.

Hell, I'm still waiting on the details of the Vegas murderer.

Top Bottom