• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dirtybird

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2015
    Morgan Co.
    Oh boy, a group of armed white guys going into an angry, rioting black neighborhood. This seems like a good idea, right? Just waiting to see who fires the first shot, the criminals or the OKs. Either way it'll be a media bonanza of bad reporting and fact skewing. Let the shenanigans begin...

Wait what?! Link??

dirtybird

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2015
    Morgan Co.
    Several protesters confronted members of the group, asking why they were allowed to openly carry weapons.

"I'm happy that we're able to defend ourselves," one Oath Keeper replied in footage from NBC station KSDK. "It's been our right for a long time."

The St. Louis County Police Department said it would consult with the St. Louis County Prosecuting Attorneys Office about the legalities of the issue.

Missouri allows individuals with concealed weapons permits to openly display firearms, unless it is done in an "angry or threatening manner."

So NBC doesn't know the constitution either?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Al Sharpton's Facebook minions sharing their opinions of the OK:

https://www.facebook.com/PoliticsNation?fref=nf

Wow... one of the comments from that page about the Oathkeepers...

"Best way to deal with these naziesque racist thugs -- walk right up to them slit their throat ear-to-ear reach inside grab them by the larynx and squeeze till their eyeballs pop out."

Nice...

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    I hope the Oathkeepers have taken the precaution of carrying body cameras. I wouldn't be surprised to see them setup for violence just like the police and then be accused of starting it.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I hope the Oathkeepers have taken the precaution of carrying body cameras. I wouldn't be surprised to see them setup for violence just like the police and then be accused of starting it.

Again, WHY are they there? This isn't the OKs typical MO. Did somebody request their presence? Seems like theyre creating more turmoil that providing solutions.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    The Oathkeepers have arrived.
    I hate to admit it, but when I first saw this, I was thinking Promise Keepers. I thought, what are a bunch of Christian fathers doing at a demonstration in Ferguson, MO? Man, I'm really out of the loop. I'm up to speed now, but my top gear is 2nd.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Again, WHY are they there? This isn't the OKs typical MO. Did somebody request their presence? Seems like theyre creating more turmoil that providing solutions.

4. We will NOT obey orders to impose martial law or a “state of emergency” on a state.

- ByLaws | Oath Keepers

With scores of police officers in the streets and a portion of the region under a state of emergency...
    = http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/12/us/ferguson-missouri-michael-brown-unrest.html?_r=0

Top Bottom