• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Good. It's getting friggin' rediculous with this kid. This is just the icing on the cake.

And I'm not racist, I think everyone's completely worthless until they prove themselves otherwise.

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    This punk will end up dead. He is the type that people read about in the morning paper. Those type of losers are what keeps Indy's homicide rate up. I guess that isn't such a bad thing now is it?

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    I'm just saying, why are we talking about him? He's on welfare, whoop de doo. He's "famous" because police beat his skull in. He's 16 years old. Why the witch hunt? This is one of the lamest threads I have ever read.

It's true. He's famous because he fought the police and they fought back. He's not famous for breaking into the neighborhood houses, dealing drugs, or general gang-bangery all before the age of 16 as that isn't interesting. Nobody cares that the kid is a piece of **** as that isn't news.

drobpk

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2011
    Indy and South Florida
    I believe that this kid was nothing but a punk who lacked any respect for authority. I don't think there is really any way to know, and I don't think we will never know whether he was beaten up more than what is necessary to subdue him. Nonetheless, I still believe the officers who were involved did only what they had to do to subdue him.

drobpk

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2011
    Indy and South Florida
    I guess I am relatively new. I joined the beginning of March.

If I understand correctly, this forum is for expressing points of view. Regarding this issue, I think it was was another attempt to discredit some good good officers who have their hands full putting up with kids who think they are entitled to what ever they want.

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    I guess I am relatively new. I joined the beginning of March.

If I understand correctly, this forum is for expressing points of view. Regarding this issue, I think it was was another attempt to discredit some good good officers who have their hands full putting up with kids who think they are entitled to what ever they want.
    Nevermind that you're new. I like your style.

:+1: to you.

Top Bottom