• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WHAT HAPPENED

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    Largo, FL
    ive never seen this guy post anything even remotely sensible, but i think ive read every one of his posts. entertainment is entertainment.

bp leaked doc

Download site MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

it was SABOTAGE

* EDS (emergency disconnect) button was pushed

* EDS would have started hydraulic rams that would have sealed the flow of oil - this would have sealed in 30-50 secs

* The ROV(robotic vehicle) down there has inspected the EDS and has identified UNDOCUMENTED MODIFICATIONS TO THE HYDRAULIC CONTROL SYSTEMS

IMO these modification stopped the ADS shuttin off the flow of oil.

I repeat

UNDOCUMENTED MODIFICATIONS TO THE HYDRAULIC CONTROL SYSTEMS

Page 4: Critical Factors.

1. Loss of integrity of 9 7/8" x 7" casing created a path for hydrocarbon (HC) influx.

2. Unrecognized well conditions.

A. Influx unrecognized, integrity test failed to identify communication with the reservoir.

B. Operation allowed HC influx to enter and move up the well bore, well became capable of flowing.

C. Response failed to close the well.

3. BOP and Emergency systems failed to isolate the HC source.

4. Gas Plume Ignited.

page 37

ced274cbaa.jpg

6birds

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2008
    Fishers
    Old guy from Florida may have been the saboteur...

"Environmental whackos" may have blown up oil rig to "head off more oil drilling." On his April 29 radio show, Rush Limbaugh questioned "the timing" of the explosion and said: "Lest we forget ... the cap and trade bill was strongly criticized by [strike]hardcore environmentalist whackos [/strike] guys from Florida wearing black sock and sandals because it supposedly allowed more offshore drilling and nuclear plants." Limbaugh added: "[W]hat better way to head off more oil drilling and nuclear plants then by blowing up a rig? I'm just, I'm just noting the timing here."

WHAT HAPPENED

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    Largo, FL
    ive never seen this guy post anything even remotely sensible, but i think ive read every one of his posts. entertainment is entertainment.

Evidence Points To BP Oil Spill False Flag

080610oil.jpg

Paul Joseph Watson & Alex Jones
    Prisonplanet.com
    Tuesday, Jun 8th, 2010
    - Sales of shares and stocks in days and weeks beforehand
    - Halliburton link, acquisition of cleanup company days before explosion
    - BP report cites undocumented tampering with well sealing equipment
    - Government uses disaster to push for Carbon Tax, Nationalization talk
    Troubling evidence surrounding the Deepwater Horizon explosion on April 20th suggests that the incident could have been manufactured.
    On April 12th, just over one week before the Deepwater Horizon rig exploded, Halliburton, the world’s second largest oilfield services corporation, surprised some by acquiring Boots & Coots, a relatively small but vastly experienced oil
    well control companies.

There is more at the link.....

This is even more of a reason that it was not an " accident " :patriot:

teknickle

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    God's Country
    Conspiracy or not (or let's just have an original worded conversation without buzz words from the media), I would just like to remind people back to Operation Ajax in Iran (1953) and look into why the CIA got involved to protect BP financial stake.

And before someone can knee-jerk a response (who is too lazy to read the 911 commission report), then let me just post this apology last year by Obama for the CIA involvement in overthrowing their government.
    President Obama Admits to CIA Overthrow of Iranian Government in 1953 The Smoking Argus Daily | Investigating the Underbelly of Politics and Government

What does this have to do with the BP spill?
    Maybe nothing.
    These are all just incomplete pieces to the puzzle.
    i am annoyed to see tin-foil hat flags thrown up and no insightful conversation. Just cheap pot shots from either side.
    Throw up some more pieces and see how they fit (might help disprove the conspiracy)

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Tampa, FL
    I'd like to know the conspiratorial forces behind the inside job that's keeping this thread alive. This thing's getting as old and useless as Helen Thomas.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Evanlee11
    Top Bottom