• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Tampa, FL
    If you check the history, it looks like Goldman sold these shares about the time Transocean broke a couple million dollar bit inside the first shaft they were drilling, lost it in there, and cost BP something like 25 million dollars for that screw up. Goldman probably figured "screw it" and dumped it at that point.

Hiram2005

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    Plains of Hamilton County
    That's sig line material, right there. :yesway:

As to the original post:
    1460652859_80e8c9a70b.jpg
    HEY! I know that guy on the right!

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    :popcorn:

I"m not saying I believe it, or that I don't. We just don't know. As Fletch said, if it is to be a conspiracy, we should require much more evidence.

However, considering the scandals we've seen in the past by those that have money and power, it's not something we should just discount as :bs: just because it sounds ridiculous. Many incredible things have happened that were so ridiculous, they were down right crazy as hell. Look at the many billions in fraud we've found in the last 2 years! Wars have been started over crap like this.

Although it could all be crap and unrelated and pure coincidence. :dunno:

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I confess! I did it.

I flew Donald Rumsfeld, Bill Gates, Rush Limbaugh and Dick Cheney to the rig via a black Blackhawk helicopter.

While Limbaugh and Gates planted the explosives, Cheney provided sniper overwatch and Rumsfeld used his 1,000 fists of Rumsfeld kung fu to silently eliminate the guards.

Here is Rumsfeld demonstrating his secret Shaolin Boxing Styles. Later I will demonstrate my ability to cause environmental damage using only the power of my mind.

POE News: Rumsfeld Fighting Technique

rum2.jpg

rum5.gif

WHAT HAPPENED

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    Largo, FL
    All you people need to post credible info or just shut the hell up about Goldman Sachs selling $250 million of BP stock... With out posting INFO of why Goldman Sachs SOLD its shares you have no reason to post at all and making up crap, with no prof, you are just being a TROLL :koolaid: keep drinking there is enough to go around.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    With out posting INFO of why Goldman Sachs SOLD its shares you have no reason to post at all and making up crap, with no prof, you are just being a TROLL :koolaid: keep drinking there is enough to go around.

You didn't post any info about WHY Sachs sold their BP shares, only THAT they did. Then you made quite a deductive leap with your thread title. And yet you accuse the other members here of "making up crap with no proof"? :dunno:

Sachs' timing and motivation are subject to debate, which is what folks are doing in this thread - offering alternative (and probably more likely) explanations.

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    Having traded a share or two myself, cashing out half a position (on a stock that looks like it's peaked) just to free up the cash to buy something else makes perfect sense to me. I don't need a conspiracy to make that work.

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    And that BP already made $270 + million on just the oil leak it self
    Is that before or after they account for the millions of barrels of wasted product? Maybe you've got something there... quick, call McDonald's and tell them to just throw the hamburgers in the trash, because they'll make more money doing that than selling them to customers.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Having traded a share or two myself, cashing out half a position (on a stock that looks like it's peaked) just to free up the cash to buy something else makes perfect sense to me. I don't need a conspiracy to make that work.

I cannot believe you admitted this on a open forum.
    WTH are you thinking!
    I never knew you were part of this conspiracy too Fletch.
    It figures you would sell your BP stock just ahead of this too.

Just when I thought I had a grasp on something tangible you come by and shatter my world view.

I guess it's true after all.

Dirty dirty somenabaches.

Garb

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    Richmond
    Is everything a conspiracy to you? Granted, this is rather convenient for BHO's agenda, but "the government did it" isn't a valid answer to everything that goes wrong in this world. You jump to conclusions waaaay too fast.

6birds

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2008
    Fishers
    Is everything a conspiracy to you? Granted, this is rather convenient for BHO's agenda, but "the government did it" isn't a valid answer to everything that goes wrong in this world. You jump to conclusions waaaay too fast.
    If all you have is a hammer....

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Evanlee11
    Top Bottom