• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bdybdall

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 11, 2012
    I live in Greenfield and I always go through the sporting goods even when I'm not buying. I was in there today and it looked like all the .223 AR's were gone (as opposed to the .22 lookalikes) and a lot of ammo was gone also. They only had Sigs and Colts to the best of my knowledge. I don't believe it was because they put them away. Shucks, Highsmith, down St. Rd. 9 didn't have more than 1 or 2 black rifles left and I'm pretty certain that they haven't quit selling them.

terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    I live in Greenfield and I always go through the sporting goods even when I'm not buying. I was in there today and it looked like all the .223 AR's were gone (as opposed to the .22 lookalikes) and a lot of ammo was gone also. They only had Sigs and Colts to the best of my knowledge. I don't believe it was because they put them away. Shucks, Highsmith, down St. Rd. 9 didn't have more than 1 or 2 black rifles left and I'm pretty certain that they haven't quit selling them.

I was in the Greenfield Walmart last night and somebody was buying 2 colts and there was a colt in the rack still, plus a few more in back, those must have went this morning.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I won't be shopping at Dick's. Never liked them anyway. While CTD was reevaluating their policy I reevaluated my buying policy and decided not to do business with them anymore.

Top Bottom