• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ThatsTheOne

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Sep 15, 2010
    Monroe County
    Never shopped at Dicks or Cheaper Than Dirt and never planned on, as for Walle World.... Never thought about buying a gun or ammo there and now it looks like I wont have to but I'm still buying my food and gas there.

Indy60

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Central IN
    Walmart still sells the Bushmaster AR, they only took it off the website out of consideration. You can still go in the store and purchase one. Today, tomorrow, next week.

reesez

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    Chevyville
    shelbyville walmart has a couple. havent been to greenfield yet but i hope they still sell them in a week or so. ive been wanting one for a few months.

ryanbr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Logansport
    Valpo Walmart had AR, Colt, Wyndham, bushmaster. I asked about them stopping selling to the sporting goods clerk and store manager. They both stated it was not true. They do have one less Wyndham to sale tho, 150 dollars cheaper than any lgs I have seen. Rare for me to do as I am very loyal to my local LGS, but man the price was right.

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Never saw any ar s at my dicks sporting goods. Now where am i suppose to buy my golf equipment ?

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    My question to everyone who is saying boycott ___.

In 3 months when dicks, ctd, etc comes back to the market and is 50 cents cheaper will you remember this boycott? The reason I ask is when obama was elected the first time everyone what screaming "I'll never do business with CTD again after the way they acted" Its funny how quickly folks forget these things.

marcweid

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 29, 2012
    Avon, IN
    I question the Wal-Mart one. I have seen proof on both Dick's and CTD's sites. However Wal-Mart still had them today for a fact since I bought one. Also there is nothing from Wal-Mart stating this. The guy told me he know's nothing about it other than they are just about to run out. I saw it on Fox this morning but unlike Dick's they didn't show an official statement. We all know how the media is. I would say untill there is an offical statement don't listen to the media. If you walk in and they don't have them that means nothing. I went to buy one from Bradis today and they were out but I am sure they will be selling them as soon as they can get thier hands on them. It's funny how much we preach on hear about the media but then everyone is following the media on this. :dunno:

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    I'm not fond of Dick's anyway, and I've been boycotting WM for years. CtD, ehe, I don't frequent them anyway. Carry on.

micheljns

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    You must not have seen my link on page 3 from Fox News Business, they quoted Wal-mart and Dick's. Just because Wal-mart has some left on the shelves does not mean they will continue to restock.

I question the Wal-Mart one. I have seen proof on both Dick's and CTD's sites. However Wal-Mart still had them today for a fact since I bought one. Also there is nothing from Wal-Mart stating this. The guy told me he know's nothing about it other than they are just about to run out. I saw it on Fox this morning but unlike Dick's they didn't show an official statement. We all know how the media is. I would say untill there is an offical statement don't listen to the media. If you walk in and they don't have them that means nothing. I went to buy one from Bradis today and they were out but I am sure they will be selling them as soon as they can get thier hands on them. It's funny how much we preach on hear about the media but then everyone is following the media on this

kalboy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jun 10, 2009
    S Indiana
    All of us need to boycott the stores that are caving to the public pressure.

Yeah!!! Like we did with Colt for pulling ARs after Stockton right? Yeah right.
    Sorry guys but corporations know gun owners have short memories.
    Pulling the plug on ARs until the heat dies down didn't hurt Colt then and it won't hurt any merchants now.

Top Bottom