• ...and so much more!
  • Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    Public hanging.

Yes please. Can this be the venue? (Zakim Bridge)

th

Hey GP,

There were some shenanigans at Logan yesterday or this morning as well. You catch any wind of that?

Last edited:

in625shooter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008

in625shooter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Defense now arguing that "crime of violence" statute is "unconstitutionally vague"

Thats what they do. The defense will throw all kinds of things at it. McVeigh's Attorney's petetioned the Federl courts to NOT allow the victoms in OK City be allowed to watch because mcVeigh was convicted of only the 8 counts of murder of the federal Agents in the building. Court did not but it and told them to get bent they other victoms family were watching. No different in this case.

Just like Jared Fogle's lawyers tried to lessen the sentence by claiming that whole hyper sexual thing with wieght loss. I'm not saying they might not be onto something because Hell we have all seen that when someones A sexual wife gets that gut tuck or whatever surgery and then becomes a sex beast with other people and divorces her husband. Only difference is the housewife's pool boy is legal age.

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    I think they filed a change of venue as well. Couldn't get a fair trial in the Boston area is the claim.
    OK. How about NYC or OKC?

in625shooter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    EXCELLENT!!!!! I hope the death penalty is available, either that or a life sentence with only pork meal selections served in prison.

What will happen now is. Even though he was sentenced to death his Lawyer's as well as several anti death penalty legal groups will appeal the sentencing and throw all kinds of lawyer ball on hopes of causing him to be resentenced to life.

So even though there is no retril this is far from over.

terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am

Back in 01, I was two months into my lifetime at the station so I was part time and didn't get overtime at that point. Whenever Boston person happens, if I am in my current position, would mean OT but if I am not in it, it might not. Frankly I don't care about OT anymore. The only time I care about is family time with my wife and daughter.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Top Bottom