• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    No kidding. I hope it's a good one because that's going to be a lot of recoil on it.

That's the same thing I've been thinking looking at those cheap UAG long eye relief scopes, but they sell them with Mosin mount kits...

Maybe use those 46gr. hollow-core low recoil loads I've been seeing in 7.62x54R, lol.

Gator762

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    I went hog hunting with a 91/30 and killed two hogs with it. And have killed about 15-20 coyotes with it.

turnerdye1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    North Central IN
    Squirrels...

I went hog hunting with a 91/30 and killed two hogs with it. And have killed about 15-20 coyotes with it.

Well i went hunting with it but i wasnt planning on it. I has 2 round left and i see this pesky raccon thats been digging up our flowers around our cabin. So i decided to pop it. First shot went clean threw the ear and the second shot hit right between the eyes. It dropped, twitched for a bit, then it was all done from there. The shot was probably 20 yards.

Here is a picture of my group. This was at 50 yards with a cheap red dot.
    2vcx2t1.jpg

2cool9031

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    NWI
    Dude!! Your selling it already? I shot 2 of the ones I built....the 20" barreled one with a 6x-24x scope and a 16 1/2 inch barreled one with an ATI stock and open sights they both shot awsome! This group was shot by paperboy at 25yds.

picture.php

Last edited:

turnerdye1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    North Central IN
    Dude!! Your selling it already? I shot 2 of the ones I built....the 20" barreled one with a 6x-24x scope and a 16 1/2 inch barreled one with an ATI stock and open sights they both shot awsome! This group was shot by paperboy at 25yds.

Yes im selling it! The best thing about it...it was gone in 20min :D I think i put the price too low. But hey now i can get the rest of my reloading stuff

Top Bottom